Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was looking around it seems a lot of scooters use this little honda made gy6 motor that's supposed to be pretty good.

·
Registered
655 Posts
it didn't say anywhere on there it gets 110 mpg
it said it gets 90-110 miles per tank and it has a 1.75 gallon tank
At best that is 60 mpg which is pretty crappy imo, but for 1000 bucks i guess it's a good around towner

·
Registered
383 Posts
correct me if i am wrong, but i read the details, and it gets 110+ miles on a TANK not PER GALLON.
The range is 110+ miles for each tank.
The tank has a rated 1.7g tank. By my calculations that is 64mpg. Many motorcycles will get that MPG if you treat them nice. A Ninja 250 is known to get near 75 mpg. I would much rather have a Ninja 250 than that "scooter". If you are gonna get a scooter... get a real one!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Whoa, my 250R gets that kind of MPG while I'm thrashing the hell out of it. For zipping around town I think I'd just score a GT 250 standard, and do a street-fighter job on it. I guarantee it'd be 10X's cooler looking....

Hmmm, I think I just may do it! Say something like the one that's my current avatar....

Thanks, stevo. :eek:nfloor
Dude... If I could have a GT250 that looks like that... I'd buy one tomorrow...

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
when are those hitting dealers? I almost wanna wait for it.

and yeah gas prices are hitting me that hard. I wanna turn my truck in a race-toy for the weekends, but i cant even justify 4.10s(making a minor difference) until i have something else that gets great mpg)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts