Discussion Starter #2
Us at the Corner before the Lookout area

The PIMPSTER!!!

Me on a....... um...... Nevermind forget you seen this

Bikes ready to go home, well as close to home as the truck got us anywho

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Yeah, nice crossing the double yellow. I will say I did that a few times this week too. It isn't easy riding in the mountains. Sorry we missed you Jiggly.... phone service really sucks there unless you have Verizon.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah the phone service Sucked!!! I tried to patch onto verizons network and still that didnt work. I know you got pics OT where they at :)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
great pics.. jiggs, how long did it take you guys to put the bikes in the trailer..?

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We got it down to about 45 mins the first try was about 2 hours though :)
Thats where they are sitting right now as well untill Dennis hits us and we all die

·
wuka man
849 Posts
nice pics mang. i am sure you had fun cause that one place got mo curves than florida itself :lol

and for the record, i have verizon and nothing was happening for them either. matter of fact, i had verizon, nextel, and sprint. My sprint phone was holding it down at certain spots but verizon? not a prayer. Nextel went in and out on the skyway.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Juggalo said:
We got it down to about 45 mins the first try was about 2 hours though :)
Thats where they are sitting right now as well untill Dennis hits us and we all die
nah, your not going to die.. Miami area got hit pretty bad. We did not anticipate Miami to get as much damage as it did. Mostly power outages, some up rooted trees, and tons of palm tree guts everywhere. If anyone lives in doral area, you know what I mean.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mysubaruimp said:
Lane crossing kills.
pretend that pic was takin in scottland

im not going to justify it, that was my line and I took it, thats that, its not a normal practice of mine ;)

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Yeah lane crossing was not a choice on my list either. I scared myself everytime I did cross the lane. It wasn't a lot but.. I did it... as for pics... we got about 450 pics and 4 video tapes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts