Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
wuka man
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fortunately but unfortunately, the gap and i had a fight this weekend. I was 1-0 until friday evening when the gap decides to threw me a nice looking ditched that got me fixated for a split second. Thats all it took cause i went down like a 2-dolla hooker on payday. Nothing broken or bruised on me except my pride :lao (of which i didnt to begin with). The bike sustained the same exact damage as my neighborhood incident (fairing stay, left rearset broken off the frame). Fortunately, there was a welder up there named Wheeler who did a better job then the previous folks and even cheaper. Honestly, I dont know how the man stays in bidness doing work for so cheap.

Me 1-1 vs Gap.
After bike got fixed saturday morning, the gap and I had one last throw down. i made it out but it was marginal :cheers

Me 2-1 vs Gap :D

I only have a map of where i went down. the bike will here in the evening (on a buddy's truck) so i will take pics later on.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Wheeler is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He get's all bike business up there.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear about this!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad your ok.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Damn Beafer, why am I not surprised?? Just kidding! Just kidding! Glad you're ok :cheers Did the Ipod survive? :lol

·
Registered
924 Posts
yea did the pod survive?

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
glad your OK !! The GAP is no place for off roading!

·
wuka man
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chinygyal said:
Damn Beafer, why am I not surprised?? Just kidding! Just kidding! Glad you're ok :cheers Did the Ipod survive? :lol
yep it did and kept on playing while i was pretending to be superman :lol :dblthumb

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Is this you Beafer?

SATURDAY JUNE 19 - Beautiful day with average traffic for a weekend. Early morning accident at Tapoco required air transport. R1 rider hit concrete bridge after misjudging speed at this tricky corner. Cruiser rider injured on Dragon.

·
wuka man
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope but we couldnt figure out who that person was. No one was un-accounted for and none of the r1-forum members could figure out who it was. did passed that bridge to go to wheelers though

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Maybe he was just on an R1... and not with your group.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
that's good to know, we can check up on beafer next time he goes.. :lol jk beafy.. :)

·
Registered
924 Posts
Glad your in 1 piece beaf ^5

·
wuka man
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pics

1 - 20 of 32 Posts