Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Now that is just silly. Do the characters in that game really do the robot, or did someone hack the pants off that game's engine?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Man that's too much. It's too early to laugh this hard!

·
Registered
813 Posts
HOLY CRAP! Now THAT was funny! Great find! I think I'll take a clip of that and make it into my avatar!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
That was AWSOMe, some people are so talented its amazing

·
Registered
731 Posts
HAHAHA great vid
the background dancer which do it all at the same time... wow... that is damn difficult.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Bwahahaha! :D It's even funnier because i play that game. Yes im a gamer and i love Star Wars :DThe game is Star Wars Galaxies. Those characters dancing are entertainers, actual players. There is a whole bunch of dances you can do and you can sync them with other characters. You can buy droids and set em up to put on smoke shows. I wonder what program he used to take clips of the game. That was funny stuff :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
whewt, SWG!! I'm a gamer and I play Star wars Galaxies too. Its funny to see that kind of stuff.

BTW inky what server? Radiant for me.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
some people have to much time on there hands but its cool

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
That was funny as shit. Almost makes me want to play SWG again. Although I wish I didn't quit SWG when I did. If I would have made Jedi, and just leveled it up maybe a week, I could have made $2,000 off that character. Would have been well worth to boredom the game gave me. :D

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Krunk16 said:
whewt, SWG!! I'm a gamer and I play Star wars Galaxies too. Its funny to see that kind of stuff.

BTW inky what server? Radiant for me.
Im on Eclipse. I'm pretty sure i got a character on Radiant, i got a few but my main is on Eclipse :D If you check out the site at the end of the video they got more videos. Funny shit. It's cool to see all the different types of stuff people do with that game.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Twinsen said:
That was funny as shit. Almost makes me want to play SWG again. Although I wish I didn't quit SWG when I did. If I would have made Jedi, and just leveled it up maybe a week, I could have made $2,000 off that character. Would have been well worth to boredom the game gave me. :D
Right, people are selling their characters on e-bay for all kinds of crazy money, and the funny part is people are actualy buying them. If someone wants to pay $2000 for my account il gladly sell it them just open a new one :twofinger

1 - 20 of 22 Posts