Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use to play ultmia online but I havent played for awhile. whats everyone playing now?online?multiplayer? or by yourself. I'm looking to get a new game to play on my new computer. p4 3gig, 800fsb,512mb ram, ati 9200 all in wonder

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I have honestly never played a computer game(other than little online games like addictinggames.com or somethin)

I do play my PS2 online.....
Socom 2
Midnight Club 2
I haven't been playing much at all though

·
Registered
105 Posts
We are still playing Rainbow Six 3: Ravenshield. We all get together at my place with our computers and throw down! We are still waiting for Half Life 2 and Doom 3................but mostly we do the counter-terrorism thing!

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
R6JUNKIE said:
I use to play ultmia online but I havent played for awhile. whats everyone playing now?online?multiplayer? or by yourself. I'm looking to get a new game to play on my new computer. p4 3gig, 800fsb,512mb ram, ati 9200 all in wonder

Everquest for the past 5 years.. though retired a few months ago..

·
Registered
66 Posts
I still play Ultima Online off and on .. haven't for 2 weeks or so, so many changes i don't know what to do in game anymore .. Diablo II (old but still good), Counter strike, i stopped playing Final Fantasy XI, took too long to gain levels .. hmm i think that's it

I really need to get an xbox though, i wanna try Halo out :)

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sn0wFlAkE said:
I still play Ultima Online off and on .. haven't for 2 weeks or so, so many changes i don't know what to do in game anymore .. Diablo II (old but still good), Counter strike, i stopped playing Final Fantasy XI, took too long to gain levels .. hmm i think that's it

I really need to get an xbox though, i wanna try Halo out :)
I got tired of UO after almost 4years of play. pluse it takes so long now days to build your charater up.

I m thinking of maybe one of these

farcry
ut2004
painkiller

I want to try world of war craft when it comes out.

anybody play the above 3?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Still playing Counterstrike after all these years being run on the halflife engine...While, as said earlier, waiting for Half Life 2 to come out.

·
Registered
66 Posts
R6JUNKIE said:
I got tired of UO after almost 4years of play. pluse it takes so long now days to build your charater up.

I m thinking of maybe one of these

farcry
ut2004
painkiller

I want to try world of war craft when it comes out.

anybody play the above 3?
"Takes so long now days to build your characters up"

Your joking right? lol ... you can 7x a char in less than a week .. or probably 5x as well (if you can get the +20 scrolls)
They made the game too easy :(

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sn0wFlAkE said:
"Takes so long now days to build your characters up"

Your joking right? lol ... you can 7x a char in less than a week .. or probably 5x as well (if you can get the +20 scrolls)
They made the game too easy :(
+20 scrolls? that may be after I quit. I quit after the new box come out (the 3rd) it seemed for ever to gm such skills as tameing and barding. I may have to look into it again that is the reason i never went back I didnt want to sit around as a newbie getting killed by a deer or something.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm playing City Of Heroes (MMORPG) at the moment, but it's kind of a bore. No loot, no PvP, very repetitive. Looking forward to World Of Warcraft, EQ2, DarkandLight (www.darkandlight.com), and Doom III for the PC. For console I'm waiting for Halo2, Fable, and Gran Turismo 4.

P.S> Fred, I didn't know you were an EQ'r. I was a 49 Cleric on karana (or katana?) been a few years. Man that was the most addicting game I've ever played.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Counterstrike, played UT2k4 but that game is fucking simple, and used to play EQ. Was an addict at that played since i was like 14. So 5+ years? Up until last year. Had 3 accounts like 4 level 60's before the cap was raised again to 65 with Planes of Power or whatever that crap was. Had a pally, cleric with rez stick, warrior, druid, and a sorc. I got sick of each one of my chars being the most powerful in the game. For a while druids were god, then sorcs became too strong becuase of manaburn, it just got tiresome. On top of the fact you could get a char to level 50 in like a week it got stupid. If anything is off I can't remember when all the caps got raised but i remember 50 with Kunark. That game was addictng as hell till the end became a cycle.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Soldier of Fortune 2 is good

·
Registered
123 Posts
Played EQ for about 4 years...had 63 Paladin on Lanys T'vyl Server...I kinda mis it but now my bike gets all my time...might play EQ2 when it comes out tho

·
Registered
268 Posts
I've missed EQ a bit, too. Definitely held my interest longer than DAoC, man I didn't like that game at all! Hopefully EQ2 or WoW will hold my interest.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
DRIV3R pretty cool.. you can jack bikes & do wheelies & endo's

1 - 20 of 47 Posts