Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I set up a Photoblog for all FZ6 Owners.

Simply send the picture to:
[email protected] (attached, subject=title, message=description)

Pictures will automatically be posted!!

Let's start from today and on on the pictures. The FZ6 NEEDS to be shown.

http://fz6.photosite.com

Enjoy!
:banana
Vince

·
Registered
78 Posts
Great idea!! I added my pic in there. And I've got a buddy coming in town next weekend with his '03 Kawasaki ZX-6RR he got a week after I bought my bike....plenty of pics to follow that I'm sure.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Cool pics. Thanks for posting them.

Which of you has the Cortech Sport saddlebags? And how do you like 'em?

I have the matching tailbag and have been thinking of adding the saddlebags. But I was a little concerned about them riding right up against the undertail exhaust. Does it get hot enough to damage the bags?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I got saddle bag for my bike and the exhaust doesn't seem to be a problem at all ..... even after 30+ hours. There are a few people with saddlebags and I've yet to hear a problem caused by the exhaust.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we got plenty of space at this website...
keep them pics coming!

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Cinefilio, feel free to pull any pics you want from my gallery. I haven't had time to do it lately.

Mike

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sent mine in. Definately a great idea!

Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
341 Posts
cool, will try and get some good ones today. I think i can scrounge up a few off my comp here though. I would get one of me riding up on the tank, but i dont want to look like a squid considering i am in shorts and t-shirt today. :squid

·
Registered
581 Posts
Curley said:
Cool pics. Thanks for posting them.

Which of you has the Cortech Sport saddlebags? And how do you like 'em?

I have the matching tailbag and have been thinking of adding the saddlebags. But I was a little concerned about them riding right up against the undertail exhaust. Does it get hot enough to damage the bags?
I've got them and they've been working well. No problems at all w. the exhuast heat. :cheers

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I've got Givi soft saddlebags..will try to get a pic soon ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts