Sport Bikes banner

FZ6 Website expansion

3K views 45 replies 28 participants last post by  Fazer6PA 
#1 ·
Since the FZ6 forum has been so active and with many new owners joining I decided to expand the forums a little bit. I hope it becomes a little easier to surf the FZ6 forums and find what your looking for now.

I will also be designing the FZ6.sportbikes.net once again. Focused 100% around the FZ6 and all links will cater to it. I hope this will also prove to be a asset to all FZ6 Owners. Thanks again!

#5 ·
Wow what a change ..

:banana
Wow big changes for us now, I come back and was a little confused at first them realized we have more places to post and help the newbies find things.
What a good idea for sure! way to go Fred !
I am sure the stickies will be back soon enough once Fred gets them into the right places.

#7 ·
FZ6 owners UNITE and overrun SBN!!!!

Thanks Fred!!!

#9 ·
Are all the unrealated threads in the FZ6 Problems & Issues sub-forum a known mistake/error or just a result of Fred still working on getting us FZ6'ers set up with the format?

#10 ·
Gand said:
Cool!
now who'se tasked with moving all the current threads into the appropriate places? :eek:nfloor
I nominate Gand for the position.

#12 ·
Thank's Fred !!!

This helps a lot to avoid double threads for the future.
Is there any chance to shuffle the "old" threads to the regarding "subfolder".
As I know from other sites the questions will double (e.g. TPS, tyres, exhaust).

CU

gerd

#13 ·
Thanks Fred!!

#14 ·
phxtravis said:
where did the stickys go?
The posts are still here, they have just became unstuck. As soon as I get settled into my new home, and get my internet connection up and running, I will get them re-sticky'd. I will also try to move the more popular threads into the new appropriate fz6 sub-forums.

Thanks Fred for the sub-forum upgrades!!

#16 ·
I'm a traditionalist I guess.. (No I'm NOT!!!)

I like the old format better. Now it seems many extra clicks are added to the navigation.

J'aime pas ça! Non. Pas du tout. (But I appreciate the effort!

#20 ·
Wow, our subforum seems to be taking over!!! Thanks Fred!!!! :)

#21 · (Edited)
me no like - it is much more time consuming to see all of the new threads and replies. I don't think the old layout was bad enough to warrant such a big change. I appreciate the effort you guys put in to maintaining this board but maybe a poll on whether or not to change the format would have been wise.

#22 ·
eprior said:
me no like - it is much more time consuming to see all of the new threads and replies. I don't think the old layout was bad enough to warrant such a big change. I appreciate the effort you guys put in to maintaining this board but maybe a poll on whether or not to change the format would have been wise.
What, you're worried re-learning navigating through the sub-forum will take time away from your modding???? :eek:nfloor

#25 ·
krushchev said:
I nominate Gand for the position.
:eek:nfloor my and my big mouth :bitchslap
nah, I'd be happy to help out if help is needed...

#26 ·
Sorry! Still don't like it...

I have this feeling that in the long run, readership is going to go down (as is contribution from readers). That is probably observable from the number of average views per subject (time will tell).

I simply do not take the time to open all the sub-forums to see what is going on. But I used to scan every new subject that got posted. Now i don't..

Oh well. The future ain't what it used to be... :eek:nfloor

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.