Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the FZ6 forum has been so active and with many new owners joining I decided to expand the forums a little bit. I hope it becomes a little easier to surf the FZ6 forums and find what your looking for now.

I will also be designing the FZ6.sportbikes.net once again. Focused 100% around the FZ6 and all links will cater to it. I hope this will also prove to be a asset to all FZ6 Owners. Thanks again!

·
Registered
79 Posts
No, Thank YOU! :cheers

·
Registered
858 Posts
Wow what a change ..

:banana
Wow big changes for us now, I come back and was a little confused at first them realized we have more places to post and help the newbies find things.
What a good idea for sure! way to go Fred !
I am sure the stickies will be back soon enough once Fred gets them into the right places.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Cool!
now who'se tasked with moving all the current threads into the appropriate places? :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
FZ6 owners UNITE and overrun SBN!!!!

Thanks Fred!!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
phxtravis said:
where did the stickys go?
+1
Figures....just got done highlighting one of those stickies on my write up for the dealership Tuesday (TPS thread). It's probably still in here, just unstuck. ;)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Are all the unrealated threads in the FZ6 Problems & Issues sub-forum a known mistake/error or just a result of Fred still working on getting us FZ6'ers set up with the format?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Gand said:
Cool!
now who'se tasked with moving all the current threads into the appropriate places? :eek:nfloor
I nominate Gand for the position.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thank's Fred !!!

This helps a lot to avoid double threads for the future.
Is there any chance to shuffle the "old" threads to the regarding "subfolder".
As I know from other sites the questions will double (e.g. TPS, tyres, exhaust).

CU

gerd

·
Registered
853 Posts
Thanks Fred!!

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
phxtravis said:
where did the stickys go?
The posts are still here, they have just became unstuck. As soon as I get settled into my new home, and get my internet connection up and running, I will get them re-sticky'd. I will also try to move the more popular threads into the new appropriate fz6 sub-forums.

Thanks Fred for the sub-forum upgrades!!

·
Face is a Maserati!!!
1,161 Posts
I'm a traditionalist I guess.. (No I'm NOT!!!)

I like the old format better. Now it seems many extra clicks are added to the navigation.

J'aime pas ça! Non. Pas du tout. (But I appreciate the effort!

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Wow, our subforum seems to be taking over!!! Thanks Fred!!!! :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts