Sport Bikes banner
61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
The time I hit 100 was from a dead stop, starting in first, hitting 13-14k then shifting and hitting the rev limiter(didn't mean to), I looked down right when I heard the rev limiter and the speedo said 100.

The time I hit 120 in third was starting off at 40MPH in third, and just taking it up to redline.

Now this was with my old map, I changed the map on my PCIII to run more rich and the power is more spreadout now, but I can still hit about 60 in first.

Edit: Going fast is fun, but I have a hard time breathing at these speeds, the air just gets sucked out of my helmet. I've never held it for more than a few seconds.

·
Registered
37 Posts
140 mph down the 405 in west l.a. at 3:50 am. was late 2 work had to be at LAX by 400am in order to tell ppl to take of their shoes and remove your items in pockets.

·
The Flying Finn
2,594 Posts
Max it until you pass a cop, im sure he will tell you how fast you were going once he pulls you over.
This thread should win a contest of most number of times back from the dead! :eatpop

If you haven't got your FZ6 doing Warp 9 (see above), you're a pussy. :D

·
Everyday Rider
132 Posts
Max it until you pass a cop, im sure he will tell you how fast you were going once he pulls you over.
"Hello Officer...what...how fast.....how accurate is that gun I need to to post on the forums to tell everyone else, do you have fast internet at local jail?"

and just cause of the purpose of this thread and all my top so far was 111MPH and that was a HOLY SHIT! moment....

·
Registered
411 Posts
Slightly modded bike, 144 mph actual (GPS) and indicated(speedo healer). Did it on a bridge between Texas and Oklahoma that has a mile or so downhill leveling off to about a 5 mile straightaway with excellent visibility and virtually desolate. That's all she had, not redlined, but ran out of poop. Haven't done it in a long time as it was not that fun with the wind blast....

61 - 80 of 100 Posts