Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
damn it i want those turn signals and your bar ends....
your bike looks sick man ....i love it

·
Registered
944 Posts
Wait a minute, I ordered the XX-LARGE pictures!!! :lao

Seriously, that looks sweet.......and pictures are "Actual Size" :lao

·
Theres no I in threesome
6,118 Posts
FRIGGIN SWEET! I hope you give us the CNC drawings and an accurate how-to for this mod :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great mods. The forks and calipers are off the hook. It's funny though that people fit crash bungs onto a bike after crashing it. I dropped my FZ6 and did the same damage. That tanks needs fixing.

Great mods, man. Props.

·
Registered
478 Posts
AWESOME!!!! Many people have talked about inverted, but you did it!
Where did you get the upper and lower triple clamps?
Did you have them custom made?
With this setup how much performance increase did you get (turning and braking)?
Can you do a stoppie?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
http://eika.altervista.org

Braking is cool. Much more better than original FZ6 :! I've a Discacciati 19mm braking pump and with the wave disks I've much more progressive brake!

About the setup of forks and rear suspension.. I'm working on that.. in order to have the best performances but I can say that with the old setup byke was perfect.. now it's awesome! Much more steadier, I can perform a curve without the pain to have critical strange effects of suspension!!!

Trust me... it's another bike!

·
Ranger
2 Posts
I don't know much about the amount of time, effort or performance improvements you will get but for me It looks stupid. Put the faring back on.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Ranger said:
I don't know much about the amount of time, effort or performance improvements you will get but for me It looks stupid. Put the faring back on.
trust the oldies to stop the fun...:boink

by your age i thought you would have grown up with the proper
style of bikes... NAKED...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, I'm a FZ6 owner in Taiwan and I also made the similar modifications on my FZ6N. Both the upper and lower triple clamp are modified from 2005 R6 stock parts. I cut the calipers boot for 6mm to make them fit to original FZ6 298mm rotors. The fornt fender was sent for painting now. Here're some pics share with you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Allen.Tsai said:
Hi all, I'm a FZ6 owner in Taiwan and I also made the similar modifications on my FZ6N. Both the upper and lower triple clamp are modified from 2005 R6 stock parts. I cut the calipers boot for 6mm to make them fit to original FZ6 298mm rotors. The fornt fender was sent for painting now. Here're some pics share with you.

I can't see any pics???

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ranger said:
If you look a bit closer at the bike you will see a large ding in the tank on the left side, scratches to the engine casing, and a missing front sprocket cover. And that's just at a glance....

I'm admittedly reaching because I do not know Sab0tage nor have I ever seen anything other than pics of the bike.

Try this on for size...

Bike go crunch for whatever reason, forks bent, fairing in bad shape, and you all of a sudden have this check. read budget

The person has a choice... Put money into fairing or put money into cool frontend. In the bang for the buck dept you will definately notice a nice cartridge frontend over a piece of stupid plastic. Add the buddy that just happens to have access to the CNC setup and it sounds like a done deal to me.

I'm just-a-guessin' but I'd go for the forks.

Looks great man!

Valyssia

21 - 40 of 42 Posts