Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to find the Service Manual for a 2004 FZ6 online?...maybe in a PDF format.

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
I got em for download now too

·
Registered
1,855 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
ZeuSeason said:
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/service/manuals/2004/LIT-11626-17-50_854.pdf

Little late but hope this helps (someone was looking for this in a much earlier thread). Try right click and save as or right click and open in new window.
That isn't the service manual, that's the owner's manual. The service manual is a few hundred pages and consists basically more or less of every part of the bike. In general, it goes into a very large amount of detail.

-Q

·
Registered
130 Posts
I bought the manual from yamaha it was 73.00 delivered and only took 3 days to get there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If that offer still stands, I'd totally love it if someone could send me a PDF of the 04 fz6 shop manual? If not, it's no big thing. I think I found it for $5, digital download of course...

·
Forever the Man
2,901 Posts
Look in the mother of all FZ6 thread. There is a link there for free download. I just did it not that long ago so I'd have another copy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks guys, you're real lifesavers. Hopefully I can track the problem down and have ol' Maddy back up to snuff for a weekend moto-binger.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I've downloaded a bunch of them from that site joykilla. Good stuff!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts