Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll just pop in here, I'm thinking about replacing my silver rims with a set of black ones around tire changing time.

If any of you guys are in around Ontario, have black rims from your 04-05 R6 and would like to arrange something please PM me.

I apologize for the off-topic post, I couldn't find a spcific Classifieds subform as we have in the FZ6 group.

Thanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
lemme know if u want to sell both of those silver rims. i have an 04 blue/silver needing good rims. thankx.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Binary Jay said:
I'll just pop in here, I'm thinking about replacing my silver rims with a set of black ones around tire changing time.

If any of you guys are in around Ontario, have black rims from your 04-05 R6 and would like to arrange something please PM me.

I apologize for the off-topic post, I couldn't find a spcific Classifieds subform as we have in the FZ6 group.

Thanks.
Jay - I noticed that the fronts are different between the fz and the r6... the rear is fine at a 180/55 but the fz6 front is a 120/70 and the r6 front is a 120/60.... now I know that is only tire sizing, but just figured I would let you know... in case that played into wheel differences... or if you told a dealer you need tires for an r6 wheel...

·
All red all the time...
3,489 Posts
superman89 said:
Jay - I noticed that the fronts are different between the fz and the r6... the rear is fine at a 180/55 but the fz6 front is a 120/70 and the r6 front is a 120/60.... now I know that is only tire sizing, but just figured I would let you know... in case that played into wheel differences... or if you told a dealer you need tires for an r6 wheel...
Just to clarify, you're right about the tire size up until 04...the 05s though have 120/70 front tire.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2002 YZF 600R with black wheels if you are interested in those. If you are interested in trading, I would love to have silver wheels for my silver bike, and I would gladly pay the shipping for both sets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts