Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was honeymooning on Maui during the week of July 10th, and I saw a (faster) Silver FZ6 there. It appeared to be the 2004 color, but it was riding the other direction so I didn't get a good look at it. I was just a bit surprised to see it.

And last week, in Souderton PA at lunch, I pull into the Wawa (convenience store) and there's a 2005 (faster) Silver FZ6 there. Turns out that the guy works at the dealership where I bought mine (Montgomeryville Cycle Center). He told me that he "drilled his exhaust" and I grinned since I was the one who started that thread on this board. :) He said that he was getting some cool european accessories for his bike, including a black cover for the stock exhaust.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
The FZ6's seem to be quite popular out here. I've seen a bunch on Oahu.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Any FZ6 riders in the Niagara Region of Ontario?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
jrevans said:
I was honeymooning on Maui during the week of July 10th, and I saw a (faster) Silver FZ6 there. It appeared to be the 2004 color, but it was riding the other direction so I didn't get a good look at it. I was just a bit surprised to see it. .
By any chance, did it have a whisper quiet exhaust and a bicycle bell for a horn? (Brrrring Brrrring....) :eek:nfloor

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Hippie said:
By any chance, did it have a whisper quiet exhaust and a 2db horn? :eek:nfloor

:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts