1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
317 Posts
Great, now you can identify what you are riding before covering them up with your hands j/k

Seriously, good grip? Comfort? Ease of installation? Whadda ya think?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't had a chance to try them out yet but I will update as soon as I get a chance to ride, it's supposed to rain here for the next few days. As for installation, it was a piece of cake. I cut the old grips off (did't have any compressed air), cleaned the old glue off with rubbing alcohol, sprayed the grips with some hair spray and then slid them right on, they were a little bit tight getting on so I used a rubber mallett to "gently" slide them on.

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
ive been thinking about getting those but im not sure if they will be an improvement on comfort or a decrease...

·
Registered
121 Posts
I would agree.. The stock ones are not the most comfortable one I have ever used... Anyone use "Gel" Grips? if so how are they?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Gel grips are on order.. Should have them soon..

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got my first chance to try them out this morning, they seem very comfortable, feels like a gel grip. I only rode about 10 miles though, I should have more info later today.

·
Track Junkie
2,462 Posts
I have been considering getting these grips, but have been afraid of how they will feel after a good 100 miles on them.

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
Randomchaos said:
I have been considering getting these grips, but have been afraid of how they will feel after a good 100 miles on them.
same here random...

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Took the bike in to get the recall's done today (finally!), I rode for about an hour and a half before I took it in, and I have to say that I feel less vibration then with the stock grips. Also the hairspray trick worked great there was no slippage at all, overall I would recommend these grips for anyone interested in them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts