Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YZF-R1 (2 Viewing)
YZF-R6 (4 Viewing)
FZ6 (51 Viewing)
Ninja 250R (3 Viewing)
Ninja 500R (6 Viewing)
ZX-6R (2 Viewing)
ZX-7R (2 Viewing)
GSX-R1000 (2 Viewing)
GSX-R750 (1 Viewing)
Bandit (1 Viewing)
SV Series (7 Viewing)
CBR1000RR (1 Viewing)
CBR600F Series (3 Viewing)
RC51 (1 Viewing)
CBR900RR (1 Viewing)
CBR600RR (1 Viewing)

Enough said, we ROCK.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,525 Posts
I can't seem to find the logic to it.... I haven't seen any other FZ6 on the road yet... MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL ON SBN LIKE ME :fiddy INSTEAD OF RIDING!!!!:lao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,241 Posts
Ours are all in the shop having the TPS replaced... :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
I've been reading up on the FZ6 here on this forum for the past month or so, trying to get all the info I can on this bike. My local dealer has them listed for 5699 and once I get my car paid off next month I am planning on getting this bad boy. It's amazing not one single person in my area has this bike and I am not sure why. All you see around here is the Suzuki 600's. My last bike I had was a 1994 Honda CBR 600. I really enjoyed that bike, but now that I am a little older(33), I am kinda looking for more of the upright riding position. Man, next month can't come soon enough.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,241 Posts
Try to put a deposit on it... So that they keep it there for ya...
It can go in a flash....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
I made the mistake of not doing a deposit and ended up having to settle for blue instead of silver. i wasnt 100% sure that my credit situation would work out so i didnt wanna waste $200.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,241 Posts
xrattiracer said:
I made the mistake of not doing a deposit and ended up having to settle for blue instead of silver. i wasnt 100% sure that my credit situation would work out so i didnt wanna waste $200.
Settle for blue???
If you had to "settle" for the faster blue bike, that was the best mistake you ever made... :eek:nfloor :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
581 Posts
autigerfan72 said:
Seeing how I am a Auburn Tigers Fan, I Blue FZ6 with a Orange helmet would show off my School Pride.....lol
Blue is also one of my alma-mater colors [Go Bears !]. My jacket and helmet are nearly the same color blue, so it worked out well.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,811 Posts
Binary Jay said:
YZF-R1 (2 Viewing)
YZF-R6 (4 Viewing)
FZ6 (51 Viewing)
Ninja 250R (3 Viewing)
Ninja 500R (6 Viewing)
ZX-6R (2 Viewing)
ZX-7R (2 Viewing)
GSX-R1000 (2 Viewing)
GSX-R750 (1 Viewing)
Bandit (1 Viewing)
SV Series (7 Viewing)
CBR1000RR (1 Viewing)
CBR600F Series (3 Viewing)
RC51 (1 Viewing)
CBR900RR (1 Viewing)
CBR600RR (1 Viewing)

Enough said, we ROCK.
As I've pointed out before, it's because there are better model-specific forums, such as:

www.gixxer.com
www.r6messagenet.com
www.r1-forum.com
www.600rr.net
www.kawiforums.com

It's just that this is the only FZ6 forum. When I want to know something about my bike I go to SVrider, it's a goldmine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,335 Posts

·
Show them to me...
Joined
·
5,983 Posts
autigerfan72 said:
I've been reading up on the FZ6 here on this forum for the past month or so, trying to get all the info I can on this bike. My local dealer has them listed for 5699 and once I get my car paid off next month I am planning on getting this bad boy. It's amazing not one single person in my area has this bike and I am not sure why. All you see around here is the Suzuki 600's. My last bike I had was a 1994 Honda CBR 600. I really enjoyed that bike, but now that I am a little older(33), I am kinda looking for more of the upright riding position. Man, next month can't come soon enough.
Who is your local dealer? I live in Hatton (about 1/2 hour away), and I found that price at a dealership in Corinth, Mississippi, but I would rather not drive that far if I can avoid it. Also, don't worry about me getting your bike. My goal is to get one next March, so I have a while to wait. Waiting sucks.:bj
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
I was referring to the Dealership in Hamilton. They've now changed the prices on the website to request a quote. Plan on taking my brother-in-law with me. He grew up there and also was part of the National Guard Reserves out of Hamilton, so he's kinda a local hero. Maybe with him there I could get a better deal. My dad bought a 4 wheeler out of Corinth and they also have some good deals there too. I guess living in the poor broke ass south has some advantages. Everything is cheaper down here.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top