Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just cruising the forums to see what other types of sportbike forums there are, and I noticed that there are currently 66 people viewing the FZ6 forum. Each other model specific forum has 9 or less viewing.

So not only is the FZ6 a fantastic bike, but the most popular on the site!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
*looks around for forum moderator*

Yah, definitely. I noticed it too, and it's been discussed at least twice. Theories include inherent superiority of FZ6 riders, existience of alternative bike specific sites for other models, and aliens. Searching will get those threads for you, if you're interested.

Basically, I believe we're just better. Look at the number of engineers in here.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
segue00 said:
"Cuz most of the FZ6 riders are "slackers" at work like me!!!! :eek:nfloor
Hell yeah!

Well, that and the fact that there are other sites dedicated to specific bikes, so they just don't come around here very often.

FZ6.sportbikes.net has just evolved into the best place for FZ6 info.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
all the otherbikes go elsewhere, as has been discussed. i do believe the tread was something like "popularity snapshot." binaryjay posted it.

·
jess wanna ryd
315 Posts
ceek Looks around for Nig

ceek

·
It's made of people!
455 Posts
I just stumbled onto this site while searching for a headlight mod. Geuss I just got lucky :)

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have to say, even though I have been here just a few days, I love the people here. Other forums I have been on have had very stuck up, negative people...what's with that?

You guys (and fellow gals) are the best!

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
klouseau said:
I have to say, even though I have been here just a few days, I love the people here. Other forums I have been on have had very stuck up, negative people...what's with that?

Hah! You'll change the way you think about us if you stay long enough!!!:lao

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
And don't mention cheerios.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
The FZ6 doesn't exactly attract the meatheads picking bikes/riding just for the attention.

This offers us the nice benefit of having a fairly mainstream (on the whole, anyway) bike with a basically mature and personable crowd.

But you suck and my bike is better, and I can outride you any day. What? You want to fight? I'll kick your ass, just tell me where you live. What? You're a coward!

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jay I can understand your attitude, must be because you have the slower blue FZ ;)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
oh snap, i think its time for a friendly brawl

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
If we set up jello wresting, is it too hot in Ontario for it to stay jelled?

·
Registered
341 Posts
segue00 said:
"Cuz most of the FZ6 riders are "slackers" at work like me!!!! :eek:nfloor
+1

·
Registered
341 Posts
klouseau said:

Because everyones penis is b***** on the internet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts