Sport Bikes banner

Should we stick with the old FZ6 Layout?

• Yes - I like it. Before was to cluttered.

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • No - I like everything in one area.

Votes: 34 52.3%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured since its easy for me to change it back. I am going to allow a vote on this for one week. Do you like the changes?

Yes or no

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW. I dont mind either way. I just try to make things easier :)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I find it a bit harder to monitor all of the threads this way, but it does allow more room for our expansion.

I think we need to watch the other groups to see if they're even being used. If most of us are still posting in General, then I think expanding the forum should wait until we have far more FZ6 users.

Uhh, so for me, No.

For now.

·
the human bike-rack
419 Posts
Its a great development! - now about that group for FZ6-N (nakeds) - the wicked version?

And while I am asking :) how about groups for regions eg Americas, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa etc ? Or at least a group for arranging rides and meetings?

I have found this FZ6 forum to be a goldmine of information, entertainment and all that other stuff- whatever work it is that you do in running it Fred is worthwhile and very much appreciated by this Aussie FZ6-N pilot

cheers .... kimbo

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
I'm still getting use to it. I'll have a better oppinion once I give it some time. I think it's needed because of the volume of posts in our section and all the other fazer only forums also use this format. I'm for leaving it like this and getting things moved into the proper areas over time. The longer you wait the harder that job becomes.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I like the old schhol look, it teaches people to use the Damn search option and it aloows us that have been here a while to see all the new threads in one fell swoop.
Just my $.02

·
Face is a Maserati!!!
1,161 Posts
Hey! Is this a trick question ??! :lol

"Should we stick with the old FZ6 Layout?
Yes - I like it. Before was to cluttered."

Hun?!? :boink

I vote YES! I like the old!!! :headbang

·
Registered
203 Posts
dparadis said:
Hey! Is this a trick question ??! :lol
HAHA I thought the same thing at first. Then I saw the first post by Fred asking if you like the changes. I vote yes because I like that it is consistent with the general site and we do get a lot of posts at the FZ6 forum. But either way for me, it is all good.

·
Registered
370 Posts
As a new person, I find it easier to navigate and find information. It also feels a little less intimidating. I would like a folder for just mod instructions... but that is just me being lazy ;)

PS. I do like the idea of seeing if the other folders are being used after a month or so and adjusting accordingly.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Well maybe not by Gand but the old post will have to be organized and distributed in the new subdivisions for this to work. Just my 2 pecetas.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm willing to help if jcaesar needs it...

I kinda like the new look, it keeps the unread threads in the general forum from creeping onto 2 or three pages.

·
Super Nibber
501 Posts
With the increased traffic, i think the subfourms are inevitable. Would it be possible to view all the new posts at once(since last visited?)in all the FZ6 subfourms?

·
Face is a Maserati!!!
1,161 Posts
Oh shit!

The question is: "Should we stick with the old FZ6 Layout?"

So I voted YES. Yes to the old (the old being what it was BEFORE...)

·
Respect My Authority!
574 Posts
Fred said:
I figured since its easy for me to change it back. I am going to allow a vote on this for one week. Do you like the changes?

Yes or no
There seems to be confusion about the poll. Check out Fred's first post and it appears that Yes is for the changes and No is against the changes. Perhaps just two sub-forums would be the way to go. One for general chat and one for everything else. Thanks Fred for everything.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I think most people will just post here. I know I have my link buttton set to just go into this forum, so I won't even notice the others.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
At the moment, I am leaning towards the old way.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
It took me some time to learn the old format when I first started visiting.

Got me confused with the new format when the links were not pointing right during the re-construction. Seems ok to navigate around now.

Change is good. And we all will get what Fred decides to go with! :eek:nfloor

Hehehe--<evil grin> Just have JCeasar clean it up and it will be a lot better. :neener :admin4 :comp

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
I like the new way if there was a way to display all new FZ6 (all inclusive) posts since your last visit, by clicking on a button. That way it is easier for me to monitor all the threads.

If not, I prefer the old way. I do like the categories, but all liked how easy it was to monitor all the posts the old way.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts