Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy at work posted an FZ6 for sale at Ft Meade. When I called he said that he couldn't get insurance. Has a cover and lock for it. It's a silver bike with less than 100 miles on it. Said his wife tried to ride it and couldn't because she's too short and dropped it, so it has some minor scratches, which he said should be easy to "buff out." (Don't know cause I haven't seen it.) He's asking 7500 obo cause he has a 3-year maintenance plan on it. Don't think it'll take too long for him to find out that price is way too high. Anyway, he said I could post his number. If you're interested, you can call Tim at 410-674-7648 :newbie

·
Registered
159 Posts
Retail varies. I don't think I'm the only one who, when all was said and done, ended up signing a check with a value in the 7500$ range. I do agree though that that price is too high for a used, dropped, stock bike.

+2cents

·
Super Nibber
501 Posts
Dexter_643 said:
Retail varies. I don't think I'm the only one who, when all was said and done, ended up signing a check with a value in the 7500$ range. I do agree though that that price is too high for a used, dropped, stock bike.

+2cents
I hope you didnt pay more than MSRP unless your in California (whoops you are). It ain't a damn Harley.

Tax, tag, and title were probably all included in that $7500 you spent. Which at least here in FLorida you will have to pay again when you register the bike, this is paid to the state, not to the seller.

·
Registered
159 Posts
FZ6 said:
I hope you didnt pay more than MSRP unless your in California (whoops you are).

Tax, tag, and title were probably all included in that $7500 you spent.
Yep, I'm in California (not necessarily by choice), and yep tax, tag, title, lack of available bikes, extortion, etc.. pushed my OTD price up there.

Something like full MSRP + :bsfreight + :bssetup + sales tax + DMV fees.

But, it's only money... right?

At any rate I'm enjoying the bike, and I got such a killer deal on my YZ that I didn't mind a whole lot. I'm still ahead of Yamaha. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
How Ironic

I also am stationed on Fort Meade....and I am selling My FZ6. Found out I really don't ride it as much as I thought I would and I could use the money....stuff happens.

Anyways, mine has less than 1k miles on it and has had the break-in service done.

I am selling the bike, in perfect condition (never dropped or scratched) and the cover for $5300.

PM me or email me at [email protected] if interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts