Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want upgrade my system brake with these components!

I have buy some components.....

1)Pompa DISCACCIATI Radial 20mm with Switch Stop 255 Euro

2) Dischi Braking Wave 330 Euro

Next I will buy these Pinze Discacciati 4 Pistoncini da 35mm Racing

Attachments

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
vinvic said:
I want upgrade my system brake with these components!

I have buy some components.....

1)Pompa DISCACCIATI Radial 20mm with Switch Stop 255 Euro

2) Dischi Braking Wave 330 Euro

Next I will buy these Pinze Discacciati 4 Pistoncini da 35mm Racing
I guess banks are easier to rob in Italy? :lao

Sweet stuff!! I'm just jealous!

·
Registered
676 Posts
That's great quality stuff, but dude, by the time you get done you could have had all that stuff with an '05 ZX-6R or ZX-10R. LOL

·
Registered
676 Posts
$750 for all three wave rotors, $250+ for radially mounted front brake master cylinder...you're already in for +$1000. Add some suspension mods, and well, you can do the math.

Don't get me wrong, I bought an FZ6, but no matter what you do to it, you can't make it into something it's not.

Apples to apples comparison, equal riders on both bikes, an FZ6 will never stick with any of the latest/greatest 600cc supersports.

The FZ6 is severely handicapped in both weight and ground clearance.

Again, don't get me wrong, I bought one. It's a fantastic bike and a wonderful deal.

·
I like white pants
865 Posts
MrVvrroomm said:
$750 for all three wave rotors, $250+ for radially mounted front brake master cylinder...you're already in for +$1000. Add some suspension mods, and well, you can do the math.

Don't get me wrong, I bought an FZ6, but no matter what you do to it, you can't make it into something it's not.

Apples to apples comparison, equal riders on both bikes, an FZ6 will never stick with any of the latest/greatest 600cc supersports.

The FZ6 is severely handicapped in both weight and ground clearance.

Again, don't get me wrong, I bought one. It's a fantastic bike and a wonderful deal.
You have to understand that some love to have an individualized bike. . .buying a stock bike just isnt fun. I know I would rather have a cheaper bike and put my own mods to it and make it my own. . .

·
Respect My Authority!
574 Posts
Obviously FZ6 ownership is a special following. If we wanted just another sportsbike we would have bought it. The price difference is not that big of a deal in the long run. The pleasure of riding the FZ6 without sore wrists or a lower back is invaluable. Customizing any bike boils down to personal taste. If that were not true there would be no aftermarket.

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
SilverBuzz said:
Obviously FZ6 ownership is a special following. If we wanted just another sportsbike we would have bought it. The price difference is not that big of a deal in the long run. The pleasure of riding the FZ6 without sore wrists or a lower back is invaluable. Customizing any bike boils down to personal taste. If that were not true there would be no aftermarket.

+1 :bowdown :cheers

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
If I had the $$$ I would change my disc for something other then a plain round one as well ... the ones in the pic above a really nice.
But at the moment I'm stuck with cheaper mods & more important ones like better brake pads, SS brake lines, & new tires.

SilverBuzz said:
If we wanted just another sportsbike we would have bought it. The pleasure of riding the FZ6 without sore wrists or a lower back is invaluable.
I agree, all the supersports look the same for the most part. They may be differant colors but when you look at them as a whole thier the same. Only the newer ones like the '04 R1 are set apart in some ways. Thats one reason I haven't, and probably won't, get the lower fairing for the FZ6 .... it'll make it look to much like the rest of them.
And yes, the FZ6 is so much easier on the body in respect to seating position.

MrVvrroomm said:
True, in a flat out race even the R6 will outrun the FZ6 even though it's the same engine almost. But honestly, how many here are racing down the highway at 130+ MPH?? On average the FZ6 can hold it's own with other bikes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts