Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
It do look sexy, but I notice there is a difference in color regarding the belly pan.
Different manufacturers or ???

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Cyph3r said:
It do look sexy, but I notice there is a difference in color regarding the belly pan.
Different manufacturers or ???
How in the world did you de-"cypher" that? lol...sorry, couldn't resist. I went back and studyed the pics and it looks perfect to me. Besides, don't you think jcaesar would have noticed it and mentioned it if were so. Just wondering, that's all.

·
Registered
30 Posts
FAZR6 said:
How in the world did you de-"cypher" that? lol...sorry, couldn't resist. I went back and studyed the pics and it looks perfect to me. Besides, don't you think jcaesar would have noticed it and mentioned it if were so. Just wondering, that's all.
Ok, Maybee my eyes are pulling me a trick. It looks to me that the undertray has a slightly different color, but I'm sure it's only immagination.

As I said, It sure looks sexy......

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Cyph3r said:
Ok, Maybee my eyes are pulling me a trick. It looks to me that the undertray has a slightly different color, but I'm sure it's only immagination.

As I said, It sure looks sexy......
Lol! I was just giving you a hard time. No harm intended. I'm hoping it looks as sexy on my bike as It does in the pics. It has crossed the pond and due to arrive any day now. I don't want to say how much it costs because that will make my intelligence level obvious to everyone. But as long as I've waited to have a bike, I deserve to have it just like I want it, right?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm a midlifer too. You see?

Perhaps thats why my eyes are fooling me :lol

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
FAZR6 said:
I don't want to say how much it costs because that will make my intelligence level obvious to everyone. But as long as I've waited to have a bike, I deserve to have it just like I want it, right?

Damn right, Buddy! You Da Man, FAZR6!
If it wasn't for this guy, I probably wouldn't even be on two wheels anymore!
Keep up the good work on those FE kits! Let's Go Ride!

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
FAZR6 said:
When you order, you give them the yamaha color code. Mine matches pefectly. could be the angle or the ligting. It is fiberglass versus the rest of the plastics being ABS.

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
TopLine full lower Fairing

I finally recieved my TopLine Fairing today and installed it. I'm in heaven now and love it! Here is the link to my gallery with pics from all the angles. Also, here is one very large pic for this post. The color is very good and the fit is perfect. I still need to tweek the brackets to get the body lines perfect but is is pretty good like it is. Now my bike is complete (until I get my sliders and new wind screen).
http://www.sportbikes.net/photos/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/141

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Another FZ6 exhaust - Akrapovic

You FZ6 guys and ladies have an amazingly active forum going on here. :dblthumb

Thought I'd pass along a new exhaust available for your rides...

Currently, only available with street baffles attached (removable), and in titanium only, so far...
No idea on prices stateside yet.
Very informative site with dyno figures, too - Akrapovic Exhaust
These things are made like a Swiss watch.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yep you're right it is available here in Europe for a while now.
Was doubting to take either this one or the laser xtreme 4 tampered (they are in the same price range) and i don't regret my choise to stick to the laser ones.

They claim to have better performance boost but they can never compete with the looks of the laser.

No one better to ask then the people who are behind me at the trafficlights when i look in my mirror to see they are all looking at the rear...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Proc, when you do can you PLEASE post some pics, The guy at Wolf hangs around the UK board a bit but so far theres no pics of it, he's been relying on someone posting them in so he can upload them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I promise to take pics right away when I get them installed and put them on my server.
If the delivery times hold, you'll see them this week.

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
jk750 said:
You FZ6 guys and ladies have an amazingly active forum going on here. :dblthumb

Thought I'd pass along a new exhaust available for your rides...
Thanks Man, I'll add it to the list.

21 - 40 of 211 Posts