Sport Bikes banner

201 - 211 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Sorry, one more question. It's time for tires. Does it make a difference? I mean I can find tires online for $130 for a new tire but is that putting my life in danger or is one tire just as good as the next if I am only doing regular every day riding.
If you were happy with the stock ones, the replacement stock tires will probably be better. Funny how that works but it's true.

·
Sperm bank loan officer
375 Posts
just about all the links for the Headlight Pod Mod are out!
Yea, A shit ton are out of date. I was going to finely get around to doing the Dual light mod but it broken as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yea, A shit ton are out of date. I was going to finely get around to doing the Dual light mod but it broken as well.
No the links work. You have to read further down on the link as they are updated.

Just a precaution: moto headlights are single so that at night cars seeing them will recognize them to be motos. twin lights confuse cars thinking its a car at distance and they pull out in front of you thinking this. So do so with caution. High beam are bright so they appear as a single light.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you really want to improve the appearance of your FZ6 you need to get rid of that big, ugly rear fender. Whether it is your first mod or just one of many, there is nothing better that you can do for the looks of your bike for so little money than a Fender Eliminator.

Did you know that to pass the annual saftety inspection that most states require you MUST have a license plate light? And though most states don't require turn signals, if you have them they must work and they MUST be DOT approved? The majority of aftermarket signal lights are not.

I manufacture the sturdiest and most "factory looking" one that you will find anywhere for this bike and the ONLY one that uses your stock signal lights and license plate light so that you don't have to sacrifice safety or worry about not being able to pass inspections because of Non-approved DOT signals.

This kit is made from sturdy .090 aluminum (unlike those paper thin stamped out metal or plastic! ones that the other guys sell for $100 or more), has a satin black enamel over primer finish, comes with mounting hardware,instructions with color pictures, and use existing mounting points so that no drilling or modifying of you bike is needed.

For the money, this is the best appearance mod that you can do to your FZ6 so get one while you can. I will normally ship 1-2 business days after reciept of payment.

IMPORTANT NOTE:I offer two versions of this kit to handle a range of sizes for number plates. There is a 7" version for plates that are between 7" and 7 1/2" wide, and an 8" version for sizes between 8" and 8 1/2" wide. Select the size at checkout. Failure to do so will delay the processing of your order.

This fender eliminator kit will fit bikes with stock exhaust as well as the following aftermarket exhausts: Scorpion, Arrow, Akropovic, Giannelli, M4, Nikko, and Lazer Extreme aftermarket exhausts. It does not work with Devil.

If you have an aftermaket exhaust other than one of these that I've listed then contact me (FAZR6) before purchasing so that I can help you figure out if it will work for you.

I OFFER A 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT SATISIFIED WITHIN 30 DAYS, YOU MAY RETURN IT FOR A FULL REFUND.

For more pics and reviews, check out the threads below.
http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3938&highlight=fender+eliminator
does it work with TwoBros Exhaust?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've pretty much kept my bike stock the whole time I've had it. Bought in brand new in 2006 if that gives you any ideas (was in storage for my year in Korea, though, so that doesn't count). Anyway, I just recently starting thinking about either changing the entire exhaust or adding slip-on. My question is, unless you're rich and don't care, is it really worth the money? I mean how much more horsepower and speed can you possibly get from a changing your exhaust or especially just changing the end part out. Ok, obviously, I don't know much about the subject but, really, how much extra boost do you get for the money?
a different forum has dyno charts for most of the aftermarkets and the power increase is slim and some are worse. a power commander (PC) will do more and if you combine that with a pipe the results will add up much b***** than one or the other but just a pipe will only change looks and sound. but FYI the leo Vince had the most increase by itself (no PC)

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
Since moving back to Florida, I haven't been in to riding that much, as I have been heavy into offshore fishing. I decided to get out and ride my FZ6 more. Figured I check on here to see what was going on, and I noticed a bunch of dead links in the top post. Mostly because the forum format changed from FORUMS.sportbikes.net to WWW.portbikes.net.

Let me know if there are other you want to see fixed or added. If you have the correct link, that would help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm currently residing in China and have a 07 FZ6N in China. Does anyone knows where I can get my bike modified to have a 330 or 300 wide rear tire?
Hope to have it modified.

201 - 211 of 211 Posts