Sport Bikes banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here I am

Putting my self on the map. Got the 2007. fz1n just a few days ago. Like it very much, we will se about the ride!
MM

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi Guys I'm New To The Forum I Ride A 2008 Fz1 Shift Red Anybody Here From Dallas/fort Worth Area

Whats up, Im not from the Dallas/FT Hood area but I go up there alot to ride my 2004 FZ1. Im out in the Killeen/FT Hood area, its cool to see other out there tearing it up on the FZ1.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
I just bought a nice used 2003 FZ1 silver gen 1. I really like this bike. I'm already spending cash on mods. Ride safe

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jersey Shore New Jersey

Just Bought A 1992 Fzr 1000 And Looking To Ride With Somebody, Anybody, I Don;t Care If You Ride A Moped! Send Me A Message. I Live In Brick N.j. And I Will Ride Anywhere I.e., Ny. N.j. Pa. Md. Etc. I Have Been Without A Bike Since December 2007. I Went To Afghanistan As A Police Advisor And Now I Have A Bike To Ride And I Hate To Ride Alone!! Send Me A Message , Or Call Me Cell# 609-713-7695 Call Me Anytime I Always Have The Damn Thing On :] .

·
Registered
6 Posts
2003 FZ1 here in western pa. its a great,fast bike ,and im enjoying the hell out of it. just over 10,000 miles on it .it has good springs,ivans kit,ohlins damper,ais elimin.,better lighting,corbin,national shield,devil shotgun exh.,rear hugger,undertail,integrated rear signals,bar-end mirrors,renthal bars,raised risers,goldwing horns (loud).always looking for more people to ride with. heres pics of both bikes.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought my FZ1 and looking to meet others.
I was hoping to drive to alaska or grand canyon next summer and would like to ride with a group than alone.

·
Registered
7 Posts
NorthWestern Pennsyltucky Reporting.

07 Black, Air Box Mod, Two Bro can, cat gutted, two Bro juice box, Givi top box, custom seats, tunes, radar detector, 31,000 miles

61 - 74 of 74 Posts