Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, im sure ill get flammed right away, and im sure there is someone who can find 50 pages on this... but i just spent about 30 min lookin through as many "-1 sprocket" pages and never found a FOR SURE answer on if 2008 fz6 will take an r6 sprocket... i had ordered a vortex from kneedraggers but they are backordered for 2 weeks + so i cancelled... now i cant find another vortex for my bike... i would LIKE to order the K&N from the same page if possible.... so question one... do fz's and r6's swap? question two.. whats another good page to give a look see at... i tried denniskirk, kneedraggers, motosport, chaparrel, and 5 or 6 others listed on other threads...

·
Registered
557 Posts
I don't know the answer to your question, but I'd stick with a sprocket that is sold as "for the FZ6" just to be safe.

I'll watch this thread to see what other have to say.

·
Theres no I in threesome
6,118 Posts
The R6 output shaft is the same as the FZ6. My sprocket was supposed to be for a R6, works fine on mine. The rear sprocket is the same as the R6 too.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha, yeah i have seen about 5 people ask with no replies... i checked the "fz chart" but its not listed.. not sure if its because it doenst fit.. or because it was just never tested...

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Should be NO flaming on that one brother. The 15t front is the best first mod.
Cheapest too.:)

·
Registered
191 Posts
ok, im sure ill get flammed right away, and im sure there is someone who can find 50 pages on this... but i just spent about 30 min lookin through as many "-1 sprocket" pages and never found a FOR SURE answer on if 2008 fz6 will take an r6 sprocket... i had ordered a vortex from kneedraggers but they are backordered for 2 weeks + so i cancelled... now i cant find another vortex for my bike... i would LIKE to order the K&N from the same page if possible.... so question one... do fz's and r6's swap? question two.. whats another good page to give a look see at... i tried denniskirk, kneedraggers, motosport, chaparrel, and 5 or 6 others listed on other threads...
It's the same. Buddy of mine runs one on his FZ....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts