Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright here is the deal, I love my FZ-1 but I dont really care about the whole comfort touring apsect of it. I am going to turn it into more of a race bike (yes it can be converted and there are plenty of parts for it). Besides you dont see many FZ-1's tearing it up even though they are still fast and fun to ride. I found a conversion to make it a single seat with a crowl, left and right side fairings (to get rid of the naked bike theme). Im gonna order those parts as well as a carbon fiber aftermarket Yoshimura exhaust and power commnader. There are other things Im gonna do to it to but dont feel like writing everything out. My problem arises with the final paint scheme, at first I though solid black with replica Moto GP graphics, Now im thinking just jet black everything with no graphics. What does everyone think about the color schemes, Im open to hear about other color schemes than what I mentioned too?

·
occasional know-it-almost
198 Posts
Leave it black! No need to worry about the color...it's all you anyway. Hell, make it primer gray!

The weight of the bike isn't a worry for racing? We've got 100 pounds on the other sportbikes, mostly in the steel frame. It's a fun ride, no doubt...but might have a little extra heft compared to another 1000cc bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts