Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I go up to Trangle Motorsports up in Durham, NC to get my new back tire.
I am close friends with the two Techs. in service. They talked me into playing SOCOM2 on PS2 a few months ago. There are also two other guys I talk to every time I am up there that have started playing with us the past few weeks.
My name on there is Creepin_Death, a play on the Metallica song. You have to have a hardcore name on there... :banana
My two friends had both gone to lunch by the time I got there so I went to look at the bikes out in the showroom while I waited for them to get back.
The place had a few people shopping as well as a lot of employees milling about.
All of a sudden over the PA system you hear "Creeping Death to the service counter, creeping death"
Everybody froze and was looking around confused...then I come strolling back there laughing my ass off...goofy F'ers.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thats kinda like a group of CS friends of mine that went and met each other (i wasnt there, but they told me the story) one guy introduced himself as "Blaze", his CS name, instead of his real name. It's like 1.5 years later and we still razz him about it, good stuff.

"Hi, i'm Blaze"

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
If I ever play S2 again, I will send you a friend invite.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
hahah that would be fucking hilarious if I heard that!

·
Registered
376 Posts
kazlab67 said:
All of a sudden over the PA system you hear "Creeping Death to the service counter, creeping death"
Everybody froze and was looking around confused...then I come strolling back there laughing my ass off...goofy F'ers.
:eek:nfloor

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Krazy Hawaiian said:
.....fails to see the humor in this... <shrug> I get called krazy all the time.... dunno why? Maybe I do strange stuff? :confused: :eek:nfloor

Read the title of the thread my friend....hahaha

And someone calling out Krazy anything is different than looking for Death. Just my opinion. :banana

1 - 8 of 8 Posts