Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been doing some shopping around to get my gear BEFORE I get my bike. Yesterday, I head to a shop about an hour away and find a pretty good deal on a new Icon helmet (I know, not Shoei or Arai :eek: ), so I decide to buy it. The shop was closing though, so I only got to try it on for about 10 minutes, and it didn't allow me to really test-fit it. So I decide I'll just wear it home. So here I am driving my car in 5 o'clock traffic with a motorcycle helmet on. People were giving me the strangest looks, it was hilarious. I saw so many double-takes and blank stares, it was great. But in the end, I got home with any pressure points forming and a nice, comfortable fit. So I guess it was effective.

Zack

·
Registered
9 Posts
hahah thats so fun, once i was sanding my car and needed to go to canadian tire...and I still had my mask around my neck...and this was the time around sars...and a couple of people gave me the worse looks ever

·
Registered
97 Posts
When driving around with my friend in his passenger seat I wear my dads white one, its pretty funny.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wish I had some pics of those stories!

·
Registered
597 Posts
I always threaten my wife that I am going to wear mine while driving one day just to embarres her. If I ever have a kid and they are a teenager I'll have to save the idea for her or him as I drop them off at school or something. How much fun would that be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts