Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i seen an older (somewhere in the 45-55 range) heavyset(probably above 200 pounds lady, on a brand new r1, with short tight shorts and a tanktop on, adn the helmet was hanging on the side of the bike :eek:nfloor :lao

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
get a tinted visor bro!! If all else fails it will at least hide the laugh

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
she had "natural" kneepads, if you know what i mean

·
20,852 Posts
ohhhh...the fleshy colored ones!!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OFFICER737 said:
ohhhh...the fleshy colored ones!!
:eek:nfloor yeah, and the kneepucks have a little pointy things sticking out of them

·
Registered
252 Posts
nitrotc3drifter said:
i seen an older (somewhere in the 45-55 range) heavyset(probably above 200 pounds lady, on a brand new r1, with short tight shorts and a tanktop on, adn the helmet was hanging on the side of the bike :eek:nfloor :lao
Haha, you should have asked her to pull a wheelie.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
killernoodle said:
That might not be such a good idea....
WTF is that????

·
Registered
415 Posts
wtf! it's that a whale on that truck!!?? damnnnn......lil bit stinky there....

·
Registered
229 Posts
oober said:
WTF is that????
Can't remember where it is, but the basic story that I've heard goes with that picture is that either a whale beached itself and died or a dead whale washed up on the beach -- it had been stewing there a while and had to be moved. It was loaded onto a flatbed to be hauled off, but due to internal gas buildup from having been rotting so long, it exploded halfway through the ride and sprayed its guts all over the street. I can't even imagine the stench.

·
Registered
336 Posts
it would be funnier if the whale dies of laughter...i dont know why i typed that.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I saw a very big guy on a sportbike this weekend on the freeway going the opposite direction. At first I thought it was guy riding a minibike but when he got closer I found out why the bike looked so small. He was not wearing a jacket and his shirt was flying up the whole time and you could see his flabs. I felt bad for that sportbike.. :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Photoshopped lava field.

·
Registered
578 Posts
HONDARC said:
I saw a very big guy on a sportbike this weekend on the freeway going the opposite direction. At first I thought it was guy riding a minibike but when he got closer I found out why the bike looked so small. He was not wearing a jacket and his shirt was flying up the whole time and you could see his flabs. I felt bad for that sportbike.. :eek:nfloor
ah man thats nasty i feel bad for you to, and also the sportbike. Thats a guy that wont know the meaning of areodynamics(how ever you spell that word)

·
20,852 Posts
remember.....if it smells fishy.....don't eat it!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm gonna go ahead and agree with King Cobra on this one. If that truck was moving, why would the guts angle backwards as they were sliding? They would have continued moving forward, not backward, towards the camera.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts