Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
WTF! What a moron, I want to find this idiot and post his informantion on the net and send this to the CHP. He's a real badass! I bet the cops are jealous of his mullet. Watch out he has done 90 on the 5. Nothing scares a cop like temporary tat's. What white trash. I hope the next cop that pulled him over kicked his ass.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
iroc with flame decails chain steering wheel neon license plate frame tinted windows and yosemidy sam mud flaps. The girls must be attracted to the lick and stick tattoo's and the cigs on the dash. He is my hero i dont think he has half a F-N brain.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha yeah i was almost rolling on the ground when he was like "well let me ask you something, do you have a chain steering wheel" lmao. And it was pretty funny when he said knob gobbler/nibble knob etc and the radio guy got all pissed at him

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Awesome.

I now know that radar doesn't work on freshly waxed cars.

·
Pre-register sex offender
1,091 Posts
hahhaha... that guy rocks.... he has got to be one of the most ignorant people i have ever heard...

that was pretty good when he told the guy to call up when he beats a J-walking ticket though..

"radars dont work on sweet cars"
"do you have a chain steering wheel"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts