1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
HAHAHAHAH!!! oh man! hahahahah!!! :lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
That was on this past Saturday on COPS. What was that cop thinking trying to go over those tracks in the car? The bike was so far ahead, I don't know why they tried to chase him in the first place.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I saw that on cops a while ago, what a stupid cop. That dirtbike was long gone before he even turned onto that dirt road. I guess the crown vic isn't such a good offroad vehicle.

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Thats great!!! Stupid pig. oink oink

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kdk1899 said:
Thats great!!! Stupid pig. oink oink
um yeah, say's the ******* w/ a different colored door on his '85 monte carlo SS

this is not a cop bashing thread.......just one showing they fuk up like you do.......

·
Registered
389 Posts
That's what you get for trying to be a TopCop on TV. I wonder if he'd done the same mistake if there wasn't a cameraguy with him.. Can't help feeling bad for him though.. it COULD've been a stolen bike or something..

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
That sucks for the LEO. I can't understand why you would attempt to chase a dirt-bike off-road.

·
Registered
103 Posts
that video just seemed like trouble from the begining. Him talking about his sandwich.......and then trying to catch that dirt bike. sooo funny. :lol

·
Registered
78 Posts
Iowan's on dirtbikes +1 Cops 0

Cops around here don't learn apparently because they still like to persue dirt bikes, quads and snowmobiles when they have 0 chance of catching them. The bad thing is now they are starting to use quads and snowmobiles piloted by dnr so if the cops need it dnr will show up to help if possible. Guess someone higher up saw a solution when the cops themselves saw no problem :confused: :lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
RACER X said:
um yeah, say's the ******* w/ a different colored door on his '85 monte carlo SS

this is not a cop bashing thread.......just one showing they fuk up like you do.......
Nice come back :dblthumb

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
it was an amusing video...i did feel sorry for him though getting his car stuck on the tracks w/not one, but two trains coming...i thought for sure his car was toast...

·
Registered
905 Posts
RACER X said:

:lol :lol :lol

owned

1 - 20 of 35 Posts