·
Banned
558 Posts
another funny one :eek:nfloor

Attachments

·
Registered
609 Posts
Ya know,that whole thing really sucked for the whole team,you know Nicky's pissed,but nobody feel's worse or is getting the heat Pedrosa is.Granted,stupid move,no question,should've thought better in that situation,but shit happens.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Funny pics! Sucky situation...but hey, Hayden still has a chance, he's only down by 8. If Rossi sucks it up or crashes out, it could be Haden on the top of the podium next week :popcorn

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vaulter721 said:
If Rossi sucks it up or crashes out :popcorn
...or is "assisted off track" by Pedrossa, who is now in Hayden, and more importantly Honda's debt.

Let the conspiricy theories begin!!

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Anyone want to explain the Anti Pedrosa things I see in peoples signatures?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Spike said:
Did you see the motoGP race???

·
Are we not men?
9,009 Posts
The 8 point deficit shouldn't be. Rossi should've been penalized for passing under yellow at Phillip Island.

Hell of a time for a stupid rookie mistake. Even worse, his manager is blaming Nicky for the wreck! WTF?!

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
those pics look awfully familiar

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Spike said:
Pedrosa took out Hayden int he early stages of the race. :google is your friend. Welcome to the WI forums. :twofinger

·
Well......uhm.......Yeah!
1,320 Posts
:angry Awesome pics....I love those!

unfortunately the situation sucked for Hayden. Personally, the way he has been riding the last part of the season I hate to say it but I think he has officially lost the championship.

Pedrosa needs to be kaned for that stupid move! Seriously, WTF was he thinking.....when your not in the run for the championship you don't challenge your teammate who is leading the championship :chair
You'd think there would have been some team orders to back off Hayden or protect him.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
When was the last time a rider in MOTO-GP got taken out by an outright collision like that from a passing rider? It doesnt really seem to happen all that often at all.

·
My flock keeps growing
2,942 Posts
Redmenace said:
When was the last time a rider in MOTO-GP got taken out by an outright collision like that from a passing rider? It doesnt really seem to happen all that often at all.
It happened no less than twice that race. It is actually not all that uncommon. Normally it is not someone running in the top 10 though, so it doesn't get caught by the cameras as often.

·
My flock keeps growing
2,942 Posts
CopperTL said:
:angry Awesome pics....I love those!

unfortunately the situation sucked for Hayden. Personally, the way he has been riding the last part of the season I hate to say it but I think he has officially lost the championship.

Pedrosa needs to be kaned for that stupid move! Seriously, WTF was he thinking.....when your not in the run for the championship you don't challenge your teammate who is leading the championship :chair
You'd think there would have been some team orders to back off Hayden or protect him.
Actually, Pedrosa was still technically in the hunt for the championship. Though it would have been such a long shot that it would more than likely never have ended up with him on top. As for team orders, if you read one of the recent interviews with Hayden, he does say there were no team orders. Sucks for Nicky...but it is racing. No matter who wins this year, I am still happy that I got to see all the fun! For once it wasn't the "Who will come in second to Rossi" show. This year had great racing with very few blowouts...except for Caparossi and Marco.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Malik opened my eyes to this Monday night. I'm basically repeating his thoughts word-for-word... but I've come to adopt them as my own opinion because as I thouhgt about it, Malik's observation is completely correct...

Pedrossa is just giving all of us Nicky fans somebody to point the finger at. Nicky, and to a lesser extent HRC lost the championship for themselves. They blew a 51 point lead after Laguna. Champions finish on the box, not 7th, not 9th.

Cinics will cite Nicky's clutch problems that let to poor starts. HRC (and to a lesser extent Nicky) chose to put the 2006 spec motor with the crap clutch on the bike. Nicky could have demanded "B-spec" stuff. Prooven stuff.

What did Doohan say? "No new parts. Give me what works."

What seperates the two? 5 championships.

I've been a huge Hayden fan ever since I watched him race at Road A in 2002, backing in the RC-51. I want him to win as much as anybody.

Dani is only responsible for 30% of the 62 point swing.

That being said...

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Ineed that shirt. It would be a great compliment to my Butternut Midgets shirt.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts