Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was sitting at my computer one day when I heard 2 H.D.s out side my window at the light. I looked out and one guy had his wife on the back holding a bag of groceries. His buddy pulled up beside him and started to rev his bike up. The guy w/ his wife then proceeded to rev his. Now I am laughing at this point. Well then the light turns green and they both take off like bats out of hell. Next thing you know the wife goes flying off the back (no sissy bar) and groceries are flying all over the place. Now I am laughing so hard it hurts. The wife the starts to pick up all the cans and junk rolling around. Her husband then parks his bike in the middle of the road mind you with cars lined up down the road waiting to get by.He goes over to his wife with the cans and stuff in her hands while bent over and pushes her ass and knocks her down yelling you fucking imbarase me. This happened like 3 times. All I could do was laugh it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. (I don't condone kicking a girl or screaming at them)

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Sounds to me like that guy needs an ass whippin' or a boot in his jaw. One of my older friends who was in my Guard unit said when he went to basic training years ago, he mouthed off to the D.S. while in the front leaning rest and proptly got a jump boot in the mouth. All of his bottom teeth are crooked from that. I think HD guy needs to meet that drill sergeant.

·
Registered
357 Posts
That's not even funny.

I agree the guy needs an ass whoopin'.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Not sure what is funny about it, he shouldnt have been racing with his wife on the back who has to hang on to groceries. The guy should have had his ass beat for sure.

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
The mental image is pretty funny I will admit. No pics though?

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was all the image as it was happening That made it so funny. She did not get hurt nore did he even hurt her he just lightly pushed her and she did not have enough balance. Normally I would have said some thing but I was laughing so hard at them taking off and her flying off the back that I could not breath. You had to be there I guess. Sorry no pics. I wish I would of had a video of it.

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
that is a funny, messed up story.

i'm surprised the wife didn't get hurt worse, and even more surprised that the dude had the nerve to hit her and act like it was her fault.

and carrying groceries? wtf?...

·
Banned
7,982 Posts
5 years old, man how did I miss this thread.

I probably would of just called the police and reported the tag number, mentioning how the wife fell off and now the guy is pushing her.

If I had the video camera ready I would probably film going out there saying "This will be on Youtube asshole". Let the guy get all mad and call you names and look like a b***** dick, then come online and post it for everyone to see. Who cares if he knows where you live, you got his plate number and a simple search will show where he lives ;-)

·
Registered
615 Posts
She should've taken one of those cans and beamed it at his head! Every woman I know would have...

·
Just call me J.R.
3,481 Posts
lol I love the rebirth of this thread. Especially since I never had a chance to see it the first time around. That is hillarious, but I agree, that chick shoulda got up and just started banging his head with the first hard object she could fine. I am suprsied people didn't get out of their cars and show this guy what a puss he really was.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
You saw someone fall off a motorcycle at speed and laugh?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts