Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who don't read the SCS boards:

Come join SCS for our 1st annual BBQ at the ski area on Mt Charleston on July 25th (10am ad Infinitium).

Admission for the first 150 people is $10. This includes all food, raffles and events.

Everyone is welcome, come for a good time.

Pose with us, I'll bring the camera :)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's what they're saying. My guess is that it'll probably half of that will be club members and families... maybe more. And ya'll, of course, should you decide we're cool enough to hang with. :)

nice avatar.

·
Registered
542 Posts
The SCS boards are the Sincity Sportbike club's web site. you dont have to be a member of the club to post on the fourms. Worth checking out there is always someone posting a ride somewhere

http://www.sincitysportbikes.com/index.php

Basically a good group of people who promote safe riding, kind of like the good guys here on SBN.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Lost Sheep said:
The SCS boards are the Sincity Sportbike club's web site. you dont have to be a member of the club to post on the fourms. Worth checking out there is always someone posting a ride somewhere

http://www.sincitysportbikes.com/index.php

Basically a good group of people who promote safe riding, kind of like the good guys here on SBN.
Have I met any of the good guys here on SBN?

:flipa

·
Registered
918 Posts
freakinhungover said:
Nope, havent seen any here besides mandy...
Stacy posts here and has come out with us some...

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
woo hoo, Stacy and I are cool :)

ya'll haven't posted about riding lately. Anyone getting out and about?

·
Registered
542 Posts
supermandy said:
woo hoo, Stacy and I are cool :)

ya'll haven't posted about riding lately. Anyone getting out and about?
YEA I"M :eek: :cool:

We need to get together and ride. I know it is to hot on Sunday's but I'm always up for riding.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm going to go to this BBQ. Anyone else interested let me know and we can meet and ride up together.

·
Registered
328 Posts
well I am here, just don't get to go out and ride much. Hope that you have fun at the BBQ

1 - 18 of 18 Posts