Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had to tell y'all that as of July 21, 2005 at 8:21 p.m. CDT, I am a fully certified aircraft mechanic!! I kept a promise made to my grandfather a week before he died last August that I'd get it and now the promise has been fulfilled!! Just had to share the good news!! W00T!!

Anyone know of a job opening? :)

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Cool. So do you plan on doing commercial or like military planes?

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
Congratulations on two things- keeping your word and acquiring a great skill!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Congrats Chauncey! It must feel really good to have kept your promise. Good luck on the job hunt! :dblthumb

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Congratulations...and good luck finding that perfect job

·
Registered
430 Posts
Congrats Man!!!

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
Congrats. Your grandfather must be very proud of you, looking down from heaven.

Check usajobs.com. I believe they have govt jobs on it.

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ca$h said:
Cool. So do you plan on doing commercial or like military planes?

Doesn't matter, really. Military planes are my background (and therefore more secure, job-wise, due to being employed by Uncle Sam), but commercial planes are the moneymakers.

Planes are planes, either way ya cut it. Only difference, really, is the avionics suites and armament. That, and a really cool paint job. :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
495 Posts
Congrats man, that is a hell of an accomplishment. I considered starting my A&P after I got my first degree. Instead I'm getting another degree in mechanical engineering. I know how you feel after a test like that. When I was handed my flight instructor ticket I felt about the same way.

Good luck on the job market. I have several A&P freinds that love thier jobs and are making decent money in the civilian world...

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
congrat's, hope you get the job you are looking for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts