Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been asked before..but this board changeover has me mixed up... Does anyone know where to find a kit to add an additional fairing to the EX-500, making it a full fairing bike? I've got an 04 right now and I think it would benefit SO much cosmetically from that additional fairing.. Any internet sites that carry it? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've been looking around myself. I've yet to see one. If I get soem time, in teh next few weeks Im goign to expieriment with some fiberglass cloth and resin and see what I can come up with.

·
Registered
981 Posts
LP has a mid-section fairing to replace that gap.

if u really want a true full fairing setup, graft a ZX6R front fairing onto it. i was considering it, but figured ill just get a 6R instead. :D

·
Registered
584 Posts
how do you graft a ZX6R fairing on it? what kind of modifications would be needed?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Filip75 said:
how do you graft a ZX6R fairing on it? what kind of modifications would be needed?
id imagine ud just need to drill for new mounting holes on the plastics. but i dont know about actual dimensions or how the frame where the mirrors attach to would be resolved.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
I had the Targa fairing on my old 500. Looked good, but was a bit of a PITA when it came time to remove / reinstall (oil changes, etc).

Color match was excellent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts