Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many of y'all go to fudz on thursday? im assuming since this is a SoFla forum for sport bikes, that 90% of people here do, so this was probly a dumb question lol

anyways, i usually go there every week...i live about a mile or 2 away from fudz down here in Kendall. havent brought the bike yet mainly since im still new to biking and i dont want to do something stupid and get everyone pissed at me, so i dont plan on takin it to crouded areas like that for a while till im confident enough that i wont drop the bike and knock over a row full of hogs :eek:

...plus, its just primer and filler and fiberglass right now, so itd be a bit embarassing to show off :eek:

until then, ill still be just goin there in the v6 mustang :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jon_e said:
take it out there, who cares what it looks like
lol i would, but like i said- id rather have more time on the road and parking lots and such before i go to somewhere as crazy and mad as fudz

·
wuka man
849 Posts
Yeah man, nothing makes you feel more like shit when you mess up in front of people on your bike. If your friends are around, they will never forget it. Been there before.
But really, yoou should get out anyways. I am still a little jittery going out there and parking the bike. There is always that possibility of messing up. Just let everyone know when you coming out so when we can chill. What color is the bike?

·
wuka man
849 Posts
and welcome to the madness.
Alf is a leghumper so watch out :lol

·
Registered
924 Posts
Wait untill you feel comfortable.Fudz will always be there(maybe) :):

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
welcome 94ninja

Moto, and I might go tonight to fudds in Kendall... Hope the weather is nice.. ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
i'd be up for hitting fudd;s for a few tonight. weather is not looking good here on the beach, but if it clears up, i'll come and out and meet ya'll. what time are you guys looking at??

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Fudds in Kendall is on Thursday nights...

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
We were there this past thursday. Nice crowd. Moto, and I were leaving the house, and there was a 10 minute down pour. So, we waited at a garage for 10mins, and off we went to fudds. :)

We were not going to have a little rain ruin our ride. Plus, it may have been the only time we would be able to ride. Now with Hurricane Jeanne on its way.. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts