Sport Bikes banner

What will happen to me?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm sitting here drinking from a gallon milk jug that says "Feb 10, 08:55" and it tastes and LOOKS fine, but my God it smells awful. Any stronger and I'll drive heave.

It's almost done, but I'm wondering what the deal is with that. Doesn't it go bad first then start to smell? Or am I drinking some super secret Peter Parker Goverment Grade shit?

WTF? 08:55?

·
Registered
820 Posts
I usually check to see if milk goes bad by smelling it. It was probably a little sour, but you'll likely be alright considering it still tasted fine.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Fuck that. If it smells a bit off then my mind makes me think it taste bad....toss it out so you end up tossing up your cookies...or your bf's DNA milkshake:pisson

·
Nurse Nymphette
7,289 Posts
A lot of times the "milk container" smells bad because there is drying, congealed or otherwise bad milk adhered to it. The date on the outside is just a guideline for when it should be used for best taste (optimum). I always use the pour the milk into the sink and run water method to test whether it has turned sour. You can see where the milk has curdled when it is mixed with another thin liquid.

If it's not what I wrote then I predict Salkhan will become deathly ill due to milk poisoning within the hour...:neener Sorry Sal :D

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No see you don't understand. I'm emo and I'm trying to find the most saddest depressing way of killing myself.

·
Nurse Nymphette
7,289 Posts
Oh well then how about drowning head first in the toilet. I heard of people doing that while in a druken stupor and that has got to be one of the worse ways to go! In case you wanted another idea!! :lao

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AnKleBiTer said:
Oh well then how about drowning head first in the toilet. I heard of people doing that while in a druken stupor and that has got to be one of the worse ways to go! In case you wanted another idea!! :lao
Pssssssssh! Too cliche.

Now, fill that toilet up with piranahs and leeches, and have something to talk about.

I want a leech on my eye!

·
**My PG13 Avatar**
1,571 Posts
probably since the milk is already "decomposing" its going to do a few strange things. first off, your body shouldn't have let it get to the point of where it is, we develop certain "safe measures" to keep ourselves from eating stuff we shouldn't(gagging, throwing up, ect), but since you managed to get it down, i'm sure we all know where this is going.

your body most likely won't be able to use it when it gets broken down in your stomach. when it passes through to your intestinal region, it will likely prevent the solid formation of "poo", since your body's blood stream typically picks through the food, leaving the residual, typically anhydrous "poo" behind after it makes it's way through your intestine. moving through your lower intestine, you'll probably notice you're getting bloated as the liquid will more than likely pass super quick through the twists and turns. and when all is said and done, sometime this afternoon you should have a moderate to bad case of mudd butt, depending on how "off" the milk was.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Grim Reaper said:
probably since the milk is already "decomposing" its going to do a few strange things. first off, your body shouldn't have let it get to the point of where it is, we develop certain "safe measures" to keep ourselves from eating stuff we shouldn't(gagging, throwing up, ect), but since you managed to get it down, i'm sure we all know where this is going.

your body most likely won't be able to use it when it gets broken down in your stomach. when it passes through to your intestinal region, it will likely prevent the solid formation of "poo", since your body's blood stream typically picks through the food, leaving the residual, typically anhydrous "poo" behind after it makes it's way through your intestine. moving through your lower intestine, you'll probably notice you're getting bloated as the liquid will more than likely pass super quick through the twists and turns. and when all is said and done, sometime this afternoon you should have a moderate to bad case of mudd butt, depending on how "off" the milk was.

·
I make things happen
2,101 Posts
give him till tomorrow before he starts bleeding anally

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Grim Reaper said:
it will likely prevent the solid formation of "poo"
Hahah...he said poo!! :rolleyes :eek:nfloor :boink :banana :lao

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
I'm lactose intolerant

·
Nurse Nymphette
7,289 Posts
I foresee Sal scooting around on the rug dragging his butt in the not to distant future. You know kind of like the dog or the cat when they get worms. Eww maybe that will get you Sal...worms eating you from the inside out. :D

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
AnKleBiTer said:
I foresee Sal scooting around on the rug dragging his butt in the not to distant future. You know kind of like the dog or the cat when they get worms. Eww maybe that will get you Sal...worms eating you from the inside out. :D
That's the sexiest thing I've ever heard.

·
Nurse Nymphette
7,289 Posts
SalKhan said:
That's the sexiest thing I've ever heard.
I knew you would like it. Sometimes I can just tell what's going to drive a man wild. :lao :boink

1 - 20 of 22 Posts