Sport Bikes banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Riding in a benifit ride on Sat for sure other than that gonna play it by ear and see how the weather turns out

·
R6ven
105 Posts
if anybody is down to meet up for a group ride in fort wayne hit me up. I got a buddy who just got his first sportbike this week ('05 Kawi zx-6r) and wants to ride with some guys. I have about 4 people I know of that can meet up and ride on weekends so send me a message if any of you want to get together sometime.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Gsheff there is a bunch of us riding in a benifit ride Sat morning south east of Ft Wayne if you and your friends are interested get back with me

There is a post with the flyer info posted on this thread and in a new thread on this form

Post a pm to me or respond to this post if your interested and we can set a meeting place in Ft Wayne for Sat morning

Tim

·
R6ven
105 Posts
I had to work all day saturday so i couldn't have gone...I hope it was a good time though. I can meet up anytime when i don't have work or class so just hit me up, I want to start ridin' with larger groups around here so i will try and meet up whenever possible.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Bump

I'm always on the lookout for riders with similar interest to mine. For instance, I have a trip to TN planned in June and my closest friend is meeting me from Maryland. I guess my standards of not talking to squids that ride around in flip flops and a t-shirt should be altered to be an adcovate of the sport and try to educate folks...

101 - 107 of 107 Posts