Sport Bikes banner

61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Where the hell did this weather come from 32 degrees and freaking snow flurrys. :bs

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well I am going to ride today. It would be great to meet up with some of you guy's if you know any good rides we could do. else I will wing it on my own ....again :-(

anyway call me if you want to ride four four five six six seven five, Bill
call before 1pm to set something up... after that I will just start making my own plans

·
Registered
40 Posts
Global warming my ass. Gonna ride tomorrow (thursday) Ill check the forums around 11am before I head out if anyone wants to hit the street. Set the meet place :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
I would love to go but I have to work and then pick up my old man from the airport. Any chance you will be riding in the afternoon?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeah I'll prob be on the bike late afternoon and early evening to. Gotta get it in today cause I work all weekend. Took a quick ride last night temp really drops around 6ish.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
I'm running up to Fremont after work. Got to pick something up at the outlet malls. I'm probably going to take the back way up and stay off the slab. 3 - 6 - 20... unless somebody's got a better route that doesn't involve running on 69 for an hour...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Me and Moxie are gonna meet up at 4ish not sure where yet maybe here if your gonna be in the area bassjones. I'll PM my phone number to ya, anyone else up for it 4ish 5ish today or earlier?

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
I didn't leave the house until 6. I took 327 up through Garrett and Corunna to Orland, then took 120 over to Fremont. Nice ride! Some nice turns (wouldn't really call them twisties) between Garrett and Corunna and some straights where you can see a looooong ways off to open it up a little too. Just be careful. There's a pair of 15 and 20 MPH tight turns back-to-back and there was quite a bit of gravel on the road there. I wasn't pushing it very hard because I figured that might be the case.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Good ride MoxieATS1. Now we just gotta get some of these other mofo's out of the house. We took 33 down to the Fort and took 327 back, nice little run once I hit 20 to get back to Angola it started to get a little chilly with my freakin perf. jacket.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm off work this friday afternoon thru sunday (17th thru 19th) suppose to be high 50's low 60's lets get a ride going :smilierr

61 - 80 of 107 Posts