Sport Bikes banner

41 - 60 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I go to woodsons on the weekends quite a bit but have never been to Friday night bike night. What time is it from and what does it consist of?

·
Registered
40 Posts
New to the forum

Hey guys, just found this place while I was surfing for some local riders to hang/ride with. Got my first street bike last season, so still a novice, looking forward for spring. Im up in Angola. I'll keep an eye out on this forum if you guys plan anything count me in.

Hope everyone got to ride on friday it was awsome.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I road to work today. Very nice out. Took a really cool ride to the salamonie damn last weekend. I really like that area and plan to explore the area more this weekend. Coming home from work tonight I seen about 8 people on cruisers turning off a country road. I think just abut everyone with a bike had theirs out today.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
my wife and I are adopting and we had a class last night :( Fed-Ex just delivered my boots yesterday too, so I was really itching to ride. We need to do a get together soon. As long as everyone realizes I'm a fairly new rider on a fairly slow bike and doesn't leave me in the dust of course :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys, just found this place while I was surfing for some local riders to hang/ride with. Got my first street bike last season, so still a novice, looking forward for spring. Im up in Angola. I'll keep an eye out on this forum if you guys plan anything count me in.

Hope everyone got to ride on friday it was awsome.
whoawhoawhoa Angola? for real? I don't think I've seen a [red?] F3 around but I'll keep my eyes peeled. I'm on a charcoalish Honda 599, but it doesnt say that on it anywhere since i just painted it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Im going to set up a ride for a weekend when the weather gets warm so give me some ideas where you guys would like to ride and how far ???

We will all probably meet up in Kendallville as it is central for most of you and head out from there

Should have the paint on my bike by next weekend and be ready to set somthing up for the following weekend

Till then good riding and keep safe!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Kinda boring up here, lots of lakes to wonder around but its slow speed limits so cant really call them twisties if you know what I mean. We also have a good amount of sand/gravel from the winter on the roads up here. Just got back from a little spin prob wait to go out again around 2ish still a little chilly :beer

·
Registered
40 Posts
To cold to hit 69 to get to fort, if I knew the back roads from here I would go It's rough doing highway speeds for 45 min. in the 40's if you know what I mean - I should get a riding jacket and insulated pants lol -

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm heading out for a ride now (5:00). I think i'm going to do a loop from kendallville to ligoner, to the fort, down to garrett and back to kendallville. Everyone be safe this weekend! :smilierr:dblthumb

·
Registered
17 Posts
ReadyMade - think I saw you ride thru town today lol. As far as twisty roads, St Rd 1 on the way to Hamilton has some curves and a 50 mph speed limit (take Maumee out past the HS, angle right onto Metz, turn right onto 1) otherwise, 175W between 200W (near Fun Spot) and N Wayne (the old Health Club), and then whatever 200W turns into as you head north past Fun Spot, towards Club Paradise. But those last 2 are both "slow" roads.

I rode to Coldwater and back Friday. It was a damn cold ride.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeah thats the one I hit a lot off fun spot, didn't even think about route 1 - there are some decent curves there, ill have to hit it up this afternoon. I take orland road sometimes when I get around club P but its slow going toward orland then turns to straight up country roads with lots of loose gravel.

On a funny note I was also in coldwater friday, to pick up my helmet :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am stuck in france at the moment, I will glad to get back and ride with you guys. If any of you guys are savy about Europe, there are bikes like crazy over here. It is driving me madd to see them all riding and I am driving a prius rental car .

:smilierr

·
Registered
17 Posts
41 - 60 of 107 Posts