Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im not actuall in Ft. Wayne but north 20 miles.
Just got a sport bike (1993 Kawasaki ZX6) for the second time in my life and looking for people to ride with.
At 35 I would preder to ride with guys my own age but if you dont ride like a retard any age will do.
I notice alot of riders hanging out at the taco bell at Cantubery but not knowing any of them I just dont feel confortable asking to ride along.
Just looking for a good group of riders without ego trips or outsider attitudes.
So if you are part of that group or just someone like me looking for ppl to ride with respond here..or e-mail me at [email protected]

·
R6ven
105 Posts
I know a few good guys to ride with...just like 3 or 4 maybe. I know a few more but they're your typical show-off for everyone attitude. We live off state road 14/Illinois Rd. But we are always lookin for more people to ride with too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good maybe we could meet up some where this weekend to ride.
Let me know if your busy.
I have to work events at our local fair Fri and Sat but will be available later in the evening those nights.

·
R6ven
105 Posts
well actually, i do not have a bike right now, so this weekend probably won't work. However i should have one by the middle of next week.

·
R6ven
105 Posts
I jus got screwed over by the bank i'm taking my loan out for my bike, now it will be 2 more weeks from today till i get the money :angry. I was normally supposed to get the money by wednesday of next week...having no bike is killing. Especially when i know that my perfect bike is waiting for me right down the road and there is nothing i can do about it :cry

·
R6ven
105 Posts
Well, out of the goodness of my loving grandmother, she is fronting me the money to purchase that 2006 kawasaki ZZR600. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow so i will be able to ride once again.

·
R6ven
105 Posts
Yea I got it monday! It's sweet, I barely have time to do any real riding tho cuz I work 6 days a week. But let me know when you can meet up sometime, I'll check my schedule and I'll try and get a couple guys from here to ride too

·
Registered
341 Posts
Exactly how I feel about it. By the way I was out riding with Matthew and Scott last night and Matthew told me your bike isnt running. He said you needed a new chain or something?

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
I'm getting my first sport bike Thursday. I've got some practicing to do before I go on any group rides though. I live down by Foster Park and work out in the Illinois/Goetz Rd area. Probably be next Spring now the way the weather's going. If you guys want to do a hang over the winter to comiserate over not being able to ride we should meet up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea we could probably work somthing out
I work out of town every week so maybe a group of us could get together some weekend for a drink
Let me know and I can check my schedual
Tim

1 - 20 of 107 Posts