·
Banned
912 Posts
It's MARSOLAIS not MARSOLIAS!

·
Registered
33 Posts
wow, snipers, very impressive....

Im about 8 miles on the other side of pembroke, in Bulloch Co. I dont have a (running) bike right at the moment, but if all goes well i should be picking up an '85 GSX-R 7/11 next week... :D

I'll let you guys know if everything goes well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well, i finally got the bike. Needs a few minor things (paint, carbs synched). When i get her fixed up right and i get a little more used to it, maybe we can look for some twists.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am moving out to FT Stewart within the next 60 days. How is the riding out there? I'm coming from FT Carson, Colorado Springs, CO. Any stunters out there? Can you ride year round or is there a short winter lay off? Also looking to buy a house out there,; any suggestions as far as what neighborhoods are best? PM if possible.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Im not at fort stewart , but I am in the savannah area if anyone wants to ride.

·
Registered
7 Posts
not a rider here yet but for anyone lookin to move to Ft. Stewart I am from an hour south of there and no there arent many turns down there...from my limited experience of driving around and through stewart there are some ok roads between Reidsville and Claxton here and there and also down 301 between Ludowici, Hinesville, and Ft. Stewart...maybe alot more that i dont know of but thats whati know of...just watch out for Johnny Law on 301 near statesboro...the GA State Patrol love the GSU college kids....

·
Registered
125 Posts
here at FS, hell on earth

FS area sucks, have heard of places to ride out around pembroke but either way theres no hills, turns or anything. Lots of gators, deer, bugs and shit though. Although the Talmadge bridge in Savannah is sweet to ride over and the exit just across it has a sweet curve on it... thats all I know.

- '00 ninja(red), full M4 ehaust.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts