Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I've decided to convert the FZ to almost stock. As such, I'm getting rid of most of my mods. I am selling the exhaust as a "kit", since you will need all the pieces I am including. Just FYI, I'm strict on the price and don't really want to sell these parts separately but if the cards fell right I may. Info as follows:

- Two Brothers Dual M2 Exhaust w/CF cans (includes FE kit) MSRP $999.98
- Two Brothers sport baffles (quiet the exhaust) MSRP $45.98
- Dynojet Power Commander III MSRP $332.00
- Dyno tuned PCIII map ~$200+ (if you had to take it to a dyno shop yourself)

$1000 + actual shipping costs (you can decide how quickly you want it)

Granted, you can get most of this stuff below MSRP, but as a whole at the indicated prices, you will be saving almost $600.

If you need more info, reply here so others can benefit from the questions. If you are interested, you can PM me.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, as an aside, I was cruising down the freeway the other day and opened up the throttle and thought to myself..."damn this sounds good". This is an awesome sounding exhaust for our bikes!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sounds like a sweet setup, I just wished I had the cash for it.

·
Sigh.......
291 Posts
I want this setup but damn.....$$$$ Let me think about it some more....Why the change of heart?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well....I have a brand new 05 R1 sitting in my garage now...so this is going back to my "relaxed cruiser" bike. Still love the hell out of it though!

·
Registered
853 Posts
bugduc said:
Well....I have a brand new 05 R1 sitting in my garage now...so this is going back to my "relaxed cruiser" bike. Still love the hell out of it though!
PICTURES!!! PLEASE, PLEASE!! I LOVE R1'S

·
Registered
853 Posts
04Fizzer said:
The R1 is sex on wheels.
I couldn't have said it better myself!! Yamaha kicks serious ass! That bike is swwwwweeeettt!!!!!! :banana

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I'm partial to the black R1, but I have nothing bad to say about the looks of the red one. :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Binary Jay said:
I'm partial to the black R1, but I have nothing bad to say about the looks of the red one. :)
My first choice was the Raven, but I wasn't going to bend over for the dealers here in CA cause I also really liked the red. Many of the dealers tack on $1K for the Raven even though Yamaha's site only lists it as $100 more. Bastards!!

Even so, the red is extremely "purty" and pictures just do not do it justice.

·
Sigh.......
291 Posts
Very nice! I guess this will put you at the "FRONT" of the pack now!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm sure there are plenty of guys in the FZ6 pack that would outride the hell out of me. Just watch for me on the straights, though :lol

·
Street Warrior
143 Posts
It is hard for me to stand now!!! Congrats on the new purchase. I just sat on one of these dreams today at the dealership.
Ride safe

·
Registered
853 Posts
You lucky SOB!! I can't imagine parting with my FZ6, I just love it too much. I would like to have my FZ6 AND a raven R1 in my garage though. It would be so nice to go out and say to myself "which one do I want to ride today?" Also, the idea of being able to wave at other riders at 70mph with the front tire is just oh so appealing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts