Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some riding gear for sale.

Two piece Spidi hook suit for sale. Worn several times at the track, knee pucks are still good. Size 54, color black, silver, and grey. New was 800+.
Asking 400 obo.

Dainese Tattoo jacket. Some scuffs on left arm, overall very good condition. Size 54, color yellow and black. New was 500+
Asking 250 obo.

Dainese leather pants. No knee pucks, have knee and shin armor. Has zipper to mate up with a jacket. Very good condition, worn about 3 times total.
Size is 48 and color is black. New was 450+
Asking 250 obo.

Alpinestars Haga #41 textile jacket. Worn once, still brand new. Jacket has a removable lining. Size Small, color is red, black, and white with silver accents.
Asking 150 obo.

Rs Taichi mesh under suit. Gortex type material, to be worn under leather suit. Helps wick away sweat and keep you cool. Also helps you slide in and out of your suit easier. Size 4L and color is grey.
Asking 60 obo.

All prices do not include shipping and I will have pictures, so just shoot me an e-mail or PM if interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lowered price....need to sell..

Two piece Spidi hook suit for sale. Worn several times at the track, knee pucks are still good. Size 54, color black, silver, and grey. New was 800+.
Asking 375obo.

Dainese Tattoo jacket. Some scuffs on left arm, overall very good condition. Size 54, color yellow and black. New was 500+
Asking 225obo.

Dainese leather pants. No knee pucks, have knee and shin armor. Has zipper to mate up with a jacket. Very good condition, worn about 3 times total.
Size is 48 and color is black. New was 450+
Asking 225obo.

Alpinestars Haga #41 textile jacket. Worn once, still brand new. Jacket has a removable lining. Size Small, color is red, black, and white with silver accents.
Asking 150 obo.

Rs Taichi mesh under suit. Gortex type material, to be worn under leather suit. Helps wick away sweat and keep you cool. Also helps you slide in and out of your suit easier. Size 4L and color is grey.
Asking 60 obo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts