Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
230 Shipped Located in North Jersey 07083 . I believe is fair seeing what they are going for and the perfect condition it's in. I'm even willing to help you out with the install if you need it.

For sale Scorpio i900/ignition cutt off module/perimiter sensor I mention this since some vendors sell the alarm without these sensors. . Easy to install if you can follow directions. Took me 45min most of your time is spent routing and positioning the sensors.

In Excellent shape used for less than 2k miles I'm the only owner and it was installed only on one bike. I sold my 2007 GSXR 750 and since I really love this alarm I took it off to put on my next bike. The problem is I don't think there will be a next bike. It works perfectly it includes everything that it came with. I will attach pictures. I am trusted seller you can check my ebay id: xtn712 100% 150+ transactions (Some I'm the buyer,some I'm selling) I also sold my speedodrd to someone on this site that I can get you in touch with if you like.

Will ship within continental US standard fee is 15.00 that includes priority shipping with insurance and tracking.

Scorpio SR-i900 RFID/Two-Way FM Security Alarm System
· Kit includes: TRS-9 remote transceiver with charging cord, MCM (main control module), RFID antenna, universal installation kit, accessory harness and main harness.
· RFID for hands-free operation
· Auto or manual arming and disarming
· Ignition circuit sensor
· Long-range FM transceiver (up to 1/2 mile)
· Range and signal status display
· Compact design (3 11/16" x 2 3/4" x 7/8")
· Dual-axis accelerometer for detecting impact/inclination
· Built-in 120 dB multi-tone siren with soft chirp
· Sensor violation display
· Audible/vibrating alert
· Smart Battery Safeguard with sleep mode
· Motorcycle battery voltage display
· Remote motorcycle finder/panic alarm
· Built-in battery backup system allows the pager to operate even if wires are cut or circumvented
· Included Optional Programmable multi-stage perimeter sensor detects motion around the motorcycle
· Included Optional ignition disable/anti-hijack allows disabling of the motorcycles electrical system and prevents "hot wiring"

·
Registered
306 Posts
can get brand new 900 for 249.99 or 900r 315.99 right now from there web page so drop the price if your wanting to sell it.
scorpio on sale

1 - 8 of 8 Posts