Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Midnight Rider
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, I am selling these Salomon Snow Blades. they are twin tipped (can go forward or backward) short skis. they are really easy to manuver and would even be good to learn on, i think. they are in good condition and have normal wear and tear. they are scratched a little bit on the top from other skis, but nothing very deep. you can barely see them with the digicam. i have a little over 12 megs of pics so if you are interested i can email them to you. the skis come with a Salomon bag. they probably need to be waxed since i haven't used them in a while. the bindings are adjustable, you just slide out the tabs (circled in yellow) and you can adjust them to fit ANY boot. so regardless of height/weight you can ride these skis. you can swap with your buddies at the mountain.

you can reply, PM, or email [email protected] if there are any questions. i have seen these go for over 100 on ebay. but i am asking $100 for the skis and $50 for the boots shipped. the brand is Nordica and they are the Grand Prix ST model in black. they are size 28.0 (not sure about the english size, ski boots are measured in metric...) they are kick ass boots, but i don't ski anymore.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts