Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought two pitbull front stands, but I just don't see myself using the front enough to justify the space it demands when I live in an apartment. In addition, all work up there is going to be done by a professional. Therefore, I'm going to sell it.

It is the stand that uses a pin to mount up between the forks in the hole. Currently it has the pin to fit a 954, but you can contact pitbull about getting one for your bike.

The stand probably has a year and a half of use on it. The only problems with it are scratches from sliding on concrete. That is to say, it's in great condition for functional purposes, but you wouldn't want to make a table in your sitting room out of it.

$80 shipped

I'll try to get some pictures in a day or so.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i'm intrested - do you go to Arroyo Seco Raceway in NM? i could meet you there or you could ship to 85226 - Chandler, AZ what payment to you prefer....

·
Registered
8 Posts
i am interested my friend can pick up the stand, hes in dallas. can you pm me the payment option and how much if picking it up locally can reduce the shipping charges. thanks.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
doct0rxnick said:
I'm in dallas.

I do not go to Arroyo Seco, but shipping isn't a problem.
well i want to buy it - so if your local buyer falls thru lemme know....
$$$$ in hand :beer paypal, money order , check....

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll give him till tomorrow to respond to the PM. If not, I'll send you my Paypal address via PM and have it shipped out on Monday. There's something to say about money in hand (err... and on Paypal).

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
once again i am denied...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts