Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just sold my 2004 Blue, here are items that were taken off and are for sale:

1. Ohlins rear shock, S46HRC, the one with reservoir for compression damping, has ~ 16K miles on it, normal wear, no leaks. $400 shipped SOLD
  2. TCP seat cowl, complete with Dragon stickers from Deals. I can remove if you'd prefer. It's in good shape.... $150 shipped (mounting brackets and two bolts also included) SOLD
  3. Yamaha OEM lower cowl, in decent shape, shows normal wear on the front and underneath..... $100 shipped SOLD
PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
dibs on the lower cowl.

·
Registered
549 Posts
What weight is the rear shock set up for? I am interested in it if it's in good condition.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What weight is the rear shock set up for? I am interested in it if it's in good condition.
It's setup for 170 lbs. I consider it in good condition.

·
Registered
120 Posts
This shock is for the 04-06, right?

The 07+ has an updated shock with different hose routing to sit inside/under the seat.
I'm interested but wonder if it will work for 07.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This shock is for the 04-06, right?

The 07+ has an updated shock with different hose routing to sit inside/under the seat.
I'm interested but wonder if it will work for 07.
Yes, it is off an '04. I am not sure about compatabilty with '07, I'd check the Ohlins site but am at work right now....

·
Registered
593 Posts
dibs on the rear shock!
i thought you were selling your bike??? did i missread that somewhere. this is like the 2nd time this has happened...

·
Registered
539 Posts
i thought you were selling your bike??? did i missread that somewhere. this is like the 2nd time this has happened...
i am gonna turn this bike into the track bike, i already have rearsets, clip ons, and now a rear shock, just gotta do racetech springs and GVE, steel lines, a 07+ swingarm and shes ready to rock and roll for the track! Hopefully if the funds are available ill put her on the stock supersport class in AFM.

next year when i turn 25, imma pick up the new R1, u cant beat the M1 derived 5cyl motor.... that thing is a monster.

·
Registered
549 Posts
i am gonna turn this bike into the track bike, i already have rearsets, clip ons, and now a rear shock, just gotta do racetech springs and GVE, steel lines, a 07+ swingarm and shes ready to rock and roll for the track! Hopefully if the funds are available ill put her on the stock supersport class in AFM.

next year when i turn 25, imma pick up the new R1, u cant beat the M1 derived 5cyl motor.... that thing is a monster.
I'm pretty sure the new R1 motor is stil a 4cylinder.

·
Registered
593 Posts

sounds like it'll be a blast to ride on the track.

I looked into an r1 but someone told me it was more fun to drive a slow bike fast then a fast bike slow. but if your taking it to the track, then im sure things would be a little different.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump on the TCP seat cowl before it goes on Ebay..... it's in great shape!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts