·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
damn!! nice bed and price

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks...got another gun you want to trade???

i need to get rid of it because i have gone back to school and it is too big for my current living situation

·
20,852 Posts
Still got the AR-10 bro but you may have to throw something in to boot...LOL

·
20,852 Posts
doody said:
how bout a bedspread

lol
j/k

:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor
I fell off the damn couch when I read that!! If you come up with some stuff to trade out let me know. It's sitting around collecting dust right now. If it doesn't sell soon it will go to the gunshop for consignment.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i could really use a handgun but i guess you are sold out of those...

dont get me wrong, id love to have the sniper rifle but i just dont have anything else that im looking to get rid of right now

is that a fully auto?

my old man has a few automatic weapons...mack 10, mack 11, ar15
im pretty sure he has a license to carry fully auto weapons but then im not sure what the laws are concerning fully autos...i know he has i license to carry at least one of the weapons just not sure if they are supposed to be full auto. I think it is a license for a full auto mack 11 but im not certain.

i know his are full auto but im not sure that is entirely legal
?????

he has night scope with an infrared spot light that is pretty freagin bad ass also

what are the differences between the ar10 and ar15?

·
20,852 Posts
My other handguns I have to hang onto.....they were a long time coming for the ones I have. One I had been lusting after for several years :eek:nfloor

If he has an SBR stamp he can have full autos. He just has to have stamps for each gun. Mine isn't full auto, I'd rather slow and accurate than fast and everywhere :lol

Just about the only difference between the AR10 and AR15 is that the AR10 fires a .308 bullet where the AR15 fires a .223 bullet

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah but its still pretty cool to blow through a clip in a second

nice stress reliever

but then reloading kinda sucks

·
20,852 Posts
doody said:
yeah but its still pretty cool to blow through a clip in a second

nice stress reliever

but then reloading kinda sucks

You get used to reloading mags. More than once I have been known to shoot a thousand rounds in a day. Lotsa reloading. After a while you get a system down that works pretty good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts