Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I sold the bike so this stuff has to go as well.

*JACKET IS SOLD*

HJC CL-14 helmet, size LG., w/ mirrored shield and clear shield. I bought it new July '04. $80 plus shipping.

KBC Blue Devil helmet, size M., also new July '04. $70 plus shipping.

Both helmets are in great condition with normal wear for a year old helmet.

I may consider offroad/MX helmets or other ATV gear as trades. Just let me know what you have.

Shipping will be from Moore, OK 73160

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KBC has been around for awhile and makes some great stuff. Do a search to see what you can find out. Most major online bike stores carry them.

·
Registered
66 Posts
jsd04blue said:
KBC has been around for awhile and makes some great stuff. Do a search to see what you can find out. Most major online bike stores carry them.
I like the Blue Devil but its a medium.....and it didnt get very good ratings.

I like the HJC as well.

Im wondering if you know the snell rating on both.

I am rocking an Icon Alliance thats flat black, it has a 2000 rating.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Trade for HJC helmet?

I've got a bunch of MX gear if your looking to trade. I'm interested in the HJC helmet. I have a Red/Black Oneal 709 helmet (full face) size LG, Alpinestar Tech 8 boots size 11(soles pretty worn, but ok spare boots), Alloy gear (pants/jersey) size 36 pants/XL jersey red & black worn 2 times, goggles (Oakley O-frame black/carbon fiber, Scott model 89 clear frame, Scott HI-Voltage red frame. If you want some pics I can e-mail them to you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Slappy - I'm not sure on the snell rating....I'll do some looking around on the internet to see what I can find out.

Zook - I may be interested in the helmet and/or goggles. If you have some pics handy, you can email them to [email protected] -Josh

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'll send out some pics right now! Also I posted a thread about a trade for street gear, that has a pic.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Slappy said:
I like the Blue Devil but its a medium.....and it didnt get very good ratings.

I like the HJC as well.

Im wondering if you know the snell rating on both.

I am rocking an Icon Alliance thats flat black, it has a 2000 rating.
Where do you go to find out the ratings on these helmets? I have a KBC myself

1 - 12 of 12 Posts