Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my Joe Rocket Alter Ego jacket, size medium. ThHe only reason I'm selling it is because I got a promotion at work and want a good leather jacket. This is an awesome jacket that is good for year round use. It's a solid textile jacket that has an outer layer that unzips to make it a mesh jacket for those hot days. It also has a waterproof inner lining that zips in that keeps you dry in case of rain. It also has a very nifty little backpack that you can store the outer layer and waterproof lining when you're not using them. You can either put it on your back while riding or just keep it in a tankbag or whatever(it will fit in pretty much any underseat storage compartment, it's small enough).

I will have some pics up soon, but it's basically in brand new condition. I've used it for about 3 months and have kept it in great shape. I will gently hand wash it so you won't have any of my sweat on it.

I bought this jacket new for $225, I'd like to get $175 for it. PM me or email me at haymanm @ ocps.net(without the spaces). Thanks for looking!

Here's a good discription of the jacket:

http://www.newenough.com/joe_rocket_alter_ego_jacket_page.htm

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
mastersixx said:
Does it breathe? Like the mess jackets?
I have one of these.

If you take the top and bottom layers off, it's mesh. So, yes, it breathes.

The bottom layer is a waterproof liner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts